HUD questions

Thread: HUD questions

Default HUD questions

I've just bought HM3 a couple of days ago and trying to migrate from HM2. I have several questions that I was unable to find answers to.

1. Total hands issue. In HM2 the hands amount for a player in the HUD was displayed as 3-4 symbols. For example if I have 10k hands for a player, HM2 will display this as "10k" in the HUD. HM3 displays something like 10346, which is quite ridiculous since it takes a lot of space in order to display useless information. How to make it display this number as in HM2?

2. How to display sample sizes in popups? Consider some stat, for example "Check-fold OOP after skipped cbet". Say I have 40 samples and the stat is 50%. HM2 displays this by default as 50 (40). HM3 displayed this as just 50. There is an option in popup editor, that is somewhat similar to that. It's called "Show Times/Opportunities". The problem with that option is that for my example it will display something like 50 (20/40), which again shows a ton of useless information that is taking space and frankly speaking the entire popup becomes quite a mess. How to make it show just the sample like in HM2?

3. In HM2 the CaddyScatter graphs from Notecaddy were assigned to popups directly from the notecaddy's stat editor. For example, this "BetsFlop" graph was assigned to popup CaddyScatter in my HM2:
    https://gyazo.com/68e529a4d9d885c9c9367e8beb05b220

Although this information is imported properly from HM2 to HM3, the Scatter graph is not appearing in the popup until I manually put it there via Hud Editor. How to import it properly so I don't have to spend a couple of days putting everything back in place like it was in my HM2?

Quote Originally Posted by polishukdenis View Post
    I've just bought HM3 a couple of days ago and trying to migrate from HM2. I have several questions that I was unable to find answers to.

1. Total hands issue. In HM2 the hands amount for a player in the HUD was displayed as 3-4 symbols. For example if I have 10k hands for a player, HM2 will display this as "10k" in the HUD. HM3 displays something like 10346, which is quite ridiculous since it takes a lot of space in order to display useless information. How to make it display this number as in HM2?
    If you want a shortened version of the 'Hands' stat total count you want to replace the 'Total Hands' stat in your HUD profile with the 'Total Hands Abbrev' stat.

2. How to display sample sizes in popups? Consider some stat, for example "Check-fold OOP after skipped cbet". Say I have 40 samples and the stat is 50%. HM2 displays this by default as 50 (40). HM3 displayed this as just 50. There is an option in popup editor, that is somewhat similar to that. It's called "Show Times/Opportunities". The problem with that option is that for my example it will display something like 50 (20/40), which again shows a ton of useless information that is taking space and frankly speaking the entire popup becomes quite a mess. How to make it show just the sample like in HM2?
    The developers decided to toggle off the 'Show Times/Opportunities' in the HUD - HUD Editor - Popup Groups - Item Properties by default (for imported, and most/all default popups) to reduce the clutter and overall width. They assumed that if customers are importing popups they are also importing databases (or lots of hands manually) and having those toggled on for every stat would make the popups quite wide.

See the attached images for how those are toggled on:

3. In HM2 the CaddyScatter graphs from Notecaddy were assigned to popups directly from the notecaddy's stat editor. For example, this "BetsFlop" graph was assigned to popup CaddyScatter in my HM2:
    https://gyazo.com/68e529a4d9d885c9c9367e8beb05b220

Although this information is imported properly from HM2 to HM3, the Scatter graph is not appearing in the popup until I manually put it there via Hud Editor. How to import it properly so I don't have to spend a couple of days putting everything back in place like it was in my HM2?
    Please ask your NC related questions in the NoteCaddy Support forum.