1. Spins tournament description

Default 1. Spins tournament description

Hi, is there a way to fix the tournament separation in spins? All the tournaments on the screen below are the same Hyper-Turbo 20s and 50s spins. But due to the wrong description, they are separated.
    ea938b2abcbfc09f46841785d8047941.png

And the second thing, what timezone PartyPoker and Winamax use in audits. I want number of tournaments from requested audits to be identical with numbers listed in the hand history.

Quote Originally Posted by TurtleRock View Post
    Hi, is there a way to fix the tournament separation in spins? All the tournaments on the screen below are the same Hyper-Turbo 20s and 50s spins. But due to the wrong description, they are separated.
    ea938b2abcbfc09f46841785d8047941.png
    Are you playing partypoker.com where you have to download hand history files or a regional skin that still writes hands when playing live?

Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

And the second thing, what timezone PartyPoker and Winamax use in audits. I want number of tournaments from requested audits to be identical with numbers listed in the hand history.
    I am not sure off the top of my head. The easiest way to figure this out is to play a game at the site and compare the time of the hands in the reports to your local/actual time then adjust the time offset setting as needed.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Are you playing partypoker.com where you have to download hand history files or a regional skin that still writes hands when playing live?
    Yeah, I need to download HH from the partypoker client.

Yeah, I need to download HH from the partypoker client.
    Make sure you have the latest beta version 3.1.17.7380 installed.

Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.