HM3 freezing

Thread: HM3 freezing

Default HM3 freezing

hi guys,

my hm3 is freezing and completely unusable when i try to filter to more than last 1k hands for a session. only recently looking at transitioning over my DB from hm2 but finding this super annoying. have tried uninstalling and resinstalling but no fix.

another issue i found where it completely froze and wouldnt fix itself was when i tried to apply a filter to view stats of all my opponents. granted, there is alot of opponents as i play on iggy so anon tables but still i'd assume that hm3 could process this?

any ideas?

cpu: ryzen 5 3600
    32gb ram

my pc specs shouldn't be the issue?

thanks

Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...3&channel=beta

If you continue to have problems: Please reproduce and screenshot the error then collect, zip and attach your \Desktop\HM3logs files, the screenshots and details of what steps preceded the error to a support ticket - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...les-to-support
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

For my case, I need to keep version 3.1.16.0 installed. All beta versions released in between .16 up to the new stable release basically havent worked for me. It freezes the computer, dont import live hands, keep acting weird. The basic stuff I have done, restart, reinstall.

Its working now.

It actualy not working as expected. It worked for a session, then afterwards, it had issues. Constanly freezes in the report tabs. Pop editor closes unexpectdly. Other report tabs happening the same. Did the same over and over, a pc restart, uninstallting and reinstalling, etc.
    Last edited by joaomathias; 08-20-2021 at 09:22 AM.

To create a new database solved the issues it seems, though the popup editor just crashed again.

It's really hard to follow here what you did. Did you re-update?

Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top), or choose 'Yes' if prompted to submit an error report, and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem.* You can also attach any screenshots or other files to the Send Feedback interface as long as they don't total over 10 MB (including logs).

If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...les-to-support
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I've been having similar problems for a while. Not sure if yours is related, but my issue appears to be with the importer hanging when attempting to read 888 poker hand histories. It then doesn't release the file. Which then causes it to freeze on the next startup. Computer restarts (or task manager exits and moving files out of import directory) get it working until it attempts to import then hand history again. This is on the latest version.

Please send in the logs with a link to this thread.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)