stat attend to steal vs gero

Default stat attend to steal vs gero

Hey everyone

I would like to add in my HUD a stat to see how often vilains attend to steal when I'm in BB, so vs Hero. But I don't find it, is it possible to have that or that don't exist?

Thanks!
    thomas

We have a small number of 'Steal' category stats, and a large number of 'vsHero' category stats, but unfortunately there is no 'Attempt to Steal vs Hero' stat that I can see. It might be possible to build your own for the HUD if you have a NoteCaddy subscription but I can't be 100% sure as I don't use/support NC so you might want to ask that question in the NoteCaddy app forum if you want to be sure before purchasing.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    We have a small number of 'Steal' category stats, and a large number of 'vsHero' category stats, but unfortunately there is no 'Attempt to Steal vs Hero' stat that I can see. It might be possible to build your own for the HUD if you have a NoteCaddy subscription but I can't be 100% sure as I don't use/support NC so you might want to ask that question in the NoteCaddy app forum if you want to be sure before purchasing.
    Ok thanks for the quick answer.
    ++