Moving my HM3 to a different laptop

Default Moving my HM3 to a different laptop

Hi,

Does anyone know how to move HM3 to another laptop?

You can make a backup of the active database and settings at any time by using the Tools - 'Backup Database...' menu then restore it using the Tools - 'Restore Database...' option.
    - Individual HUD Profiles can also be exported from the HUD - HUD Editor - Options button menu.
    - All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). *It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

If you also want to manually backup the database/settings files: Your actual uncompressed HM3 databases are stored in*C:\Users\{UserName}\Documents\Holdem Manager 3\Databases\.**Your personalized HM3 settings/files are stored in*C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\. If you can't see those folders/files, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...0-1166d1d9f4b5
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Thank you, I will be getting new laptop soon for my property in Greece here and now it's clear how to do it
    Last edited by muduxoz; 08-24-2021 at 04:19 AM.