HM3 won't start regardless of what I do

Default HM3 won't start regardless of what I do

I've uninstalled, restarted computer, deleted all files, cleared registry, etc and HM3 refuses to start and always triggers a fresh installation whenever I boot it up.
    This just now started happening on the most recent update. All sorts of various issues before, but at least I could track hands lol. Any help, please?
    Last edited by hm3wontstart; 08-08-2021 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hm3wontstart View Post
    I've uninstalled, restarted computer, deleted all files, cleared registry, etc and HM3 refuses to start and always triggers a fresh installation whenever I boot it up.
    This just now started happening on the most recent update. All sorts of various issues before, but at least I could track hands lol. Any help, please?
    Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top), or choose 'Yes' if prompted to submit an error report, and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem.* Also include a link to this forum thread and your forum user name.

You can also attach any screenshots or other files to the Send Feedback interface as long as they don't total over 10 MB (including logs).

If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)