vs Player Report Questions / Issues

Default vs Player Report Questions / Issues

I'm still not sure I understand how to interpret the new vs Player report. Some data seems wrong.

For example, in screenshot #1:
    - Why is ThiccMamba showing a largest win of $0.25? You can see in the details at the bottom there is a win of $2.32
    - Why is Net Won vs ThicMamba $0.05? I don't understand how that is calculated.

An even simpler example in screenshot #2:

- Why is the largest win (and Net Won Game) against TheWarden48 showing as $0.10? You can see there is only one hand against this person and I won for $3.92.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default I Understand Now

Never mind, I now understand this report. It's the $$ won in the overall game (against all players) vs the $$ won specifically from the selected opponent. Sorry for the confusion!

I would have just deleted my post, but I'm not sure how to do that.

No worries, thanks for letting us know you figured it out. Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.

Hey, I am wondering about the same thing 'vs player' stats, and it still doesn't make sense to me. I couldn't find any explanations in FAQ either. Any possibility of clearing it up further? Thanks in advance.

It makes sense to me that in the "Largest win" and "Largest loss" the result is against that player individually, and those with higher amounts won in the hand history involves other players from that table so they are not included.
    However, it doesn't make sense to me is why against a specific player my "Net won" shows 299,40€ but "Net Won Game" shows -20,60€?

Is it so that "Net won" stat also shows all the hands that the specific opponent was involved in, and "Net won game" stat shows the actual result against that player 1vs1?
    It seems to make sense to me after figuring it out a while. Any confirmations?
    Last edited by ahtu26; 09-13-2021 at 09:34 AM.

The 'Net Won Game' in the upper part of the report will show you how much you won/lost from each player specifically. The 'Net Won' in the upper grid and hand grid below the report shows money won/lost in hands played with that selected player in total, not from just that player like the 'Net Won Game' in the upper portion of the report.

Alright that clears it up, thank you.