Invalid Showdown Cards - ACR

Default Invalid Showdown Cards - ACR

America's Cardroom has a new feature allowing players to show one or both holecards after a hand (if they aren't already revealed). This appears to be creating an issue in HM3 - I see an "invalid showdown cards" error - see screenshot. I've had hands that don't get saved in the db as a result.

I'm running v3.1.16.0
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by dleary4608 View Post
    America's Cardroom has a new feature allowing players to show one or both holecards after a hand (if they aren't already revealed). This appears to be creating an issue in HM3 - I see an "invalid showdown cards" error - see screenshot. I've had hands that don't get saved in the db as a result.

I'm running v3.1.16.0
    Update: I'm pretty sure this error occurs when the opponent elects to show one of their two hole cards. An error is raised and the hand is not saved.

Please update to our latest stable version 3.1.17.0 of HM3 from this link.

If you continue to have problems: Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top), or choose 'Yes' if prompted to submit an error report, and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem.* Also include a link to this forum thread and your forum user name.

You can also attach any screenshots or other files to the Send Feedback interface as long as they don't total over 10 MB (including logs).

If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually.

Default Problem Still Happens

I upgraded to 3.1.17 as requested and the problem still occurs. Also this bug is not mentioned in the 3.1.17 release notes as fixed so I assume it was not addressed in this release. As requested. I used the "send feedback" option in the app to report this issue and send log files. Can you please verify that this was received by your team? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dleary4608 View Post
    I upgraded to 3.1.17 as requested and the problem still occurs. Also this bug is not mentioned in the 3.1.17 release notes as fixed so I assume it was not addressed in this release. As requested. I used the "send feedback" option in the app to report this issue and send log files. Can you please verify that this was received by your team? Thanks!
    I have no way to search our support system based on your forum user name. What is the 6 digit support ticket number? Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

Did you also attach some of the problem hand history files and screenshots/details of the hand/hole cards?

Default Case #

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    I have no way to search our support system based on your forum user name. What is the 6 digit support ticket number? Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

Did you also attach some of the problem hand history files and screenshots/details of the hand/hole cards?
    Thanks. The case is open under case #668669

Default Case #

Thanks. The Case # is 668669. I have uploaded additional information on that case thread and I believe the team is looking into it.

I replied to your ticket yesterday. This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. You will receive a prompt to update HM3 any time there is an update available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' and [x] 'Prompt for beta updates' options. You can check for new updates via the HM3 - Help - 'Check for updates...' option. You can also check for updates and release notes in our HM3 Releases forum or in our Release Notes FAQ.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    I replied to your ticket yesterday. This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. You will receive a prompt to update HM3 any time there is an update available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' and [x] 'Prompt for beta updates' options. You can check for new updates via the HM3 - Help - 'Check for updates...' option. You can also check for updates and release notes in our HM3 Releases forum or in our Release Notes FAQ.
    Thanks - got it!