Cant properly replay hands when using filters

Default Cant properly replay hands when using filters

Hi,

I am able to replay hands no problem when I open any report and dont use nay filters.
    But once I use some type of filters, I am unable to replay hands properly. The replayer
    opens up to replay the desired hand sometimes, but other times it just opens the last
    replayed hand, not the current one. This happends with like 60-70% frequency, so
    its not always.

What does not work always is when I select more hen 1 hand to be replayed. In that case
    replayer opens up with the last hand it was able to load up, not with the selection of multiple hands.

Then again, when I dont use filtres everything is fine. I have installed HM3 yesterday to a clean PC
    and backed up my database from old PC. Running HM3 v3.1.16.7292.

Help pls, thanks

I am doing some testing of this in my personal test database and am unable to reproduce this issue so far.

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Please start HM3 from the Start Menu using the 'Holdem Manager 3 with Logging' option - [x] 'Replayer' - OK and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).
    - Please reproduce and screenshot the filters/problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top), or choose 'Yes' if prompted to submit a detailed error report, with a link to this thread and your forum username, and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem. You can also attach any screenshots or other files to the Send Feedback interface as long as they don't total over 10 MB (including logs).
    - If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...les-to-support

We will also need you to backup the database (HM3 - Tools - 'Backup Database...' then upload the database to a file hosting site such as wetransfer or filedropper and include a download link for the database backup in the Send Feedback comments or in the ticket itself after you created the ticket via the feedback system. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.