Beta update to version 220.127.116.1192 is now available!
Latest beta build can be downloaded using beta auto update in HM3 (Settings > Prompt for beta update, then Help > Check for updates) or through this download link.
Full release notes available here.
- Improved message for expired HM Apps
- Improvements to handling of windows positioning for multi-monitor and vertical screen setups
- Improved tournament table detection
- Display stat tool tip on players also in post-flop streets
- Added a new stat filter for relative position, available for stats in Flop/Turn and River categories. In future HM3 release, all postflop stats will be able to use this filter.
- Added a new stat filter for Number of Preflop bets (Limped, Single Raised, 3Bet, 4Bet and 3Bet+). Can be used with any stat to get the necessary variant.
- Resolved a crash that could happen when switching a lot of players note colors
- Updated Snap HUD support
- Automatically clear selected players when switching databases
- 9Stacks - Cash and tournament hand histories will now import as Rupee(INR)
- Added initial support for EvenBet and LatAm sites (SWCPoker, PokerSaintPoker, PokerHighPoker,RAPoker,LatAmPokerNetwork)
- GGPoker - Added buy-in detection for Spin & Gold games
- GGPoker - Added support for new tournament summaries
- iPoker - Resolved an issue with blind level detection in first hand of tournament level
- PartyPoker - Improved tournament table detection for HUD
- PartyPoker - Resolved an issue that occured in hands where all players acted
- PartyPoker - Updated fees for lottery tournaments
- Poker Stars - Added bounty winnings to Net winnings
- Poker Stars - Added support for H2N converted PokerTime handhistories in PS format
- Poker Stars - Improved buy-in detection for progressive bounty tournaments
- Poker Stars - Prevent import of unsupported 6-card Omaha games
- PokerStars - Added support for CNY hand histories
- PokerStars - Improved finish position detection for partial tournament hand histories
- PokerStars.CH added support for new skin
- RunItOnce - Resolved an issue with incorrectly posted blind amounts
- WPN - Reported all-in hand was incorrectly detected as a loss
- Themed replayer window to match HM3 main window
- Applied filter and filter bar text will now correctly update when using Back/Forward buttons
- Renamed Gametype stat to Stakes in Results by Stakes report