notcaddy PROBLEM with definition compilation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Angry notcaddy PROBLEM with definition compilation

It cant be like that, I cant play normally with hm3 because notcaddy! all the time have problems, and I'm losing money because all of that!!!
    the update 2.9.996.0 was great everything was finally good and even badges back to work, but now the problem again.

when I make reset to the notes or even without reset notcaddy writing - "compiling not definition. it may take a few second.." and nothing happens is just stuck for days no matter what I'm doing.

Please make an end to all these problems because I just buy products that do not work probably 50% of the time!

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap4AgwR-hJbhg-Rqxj3lNAjyNQ6z0w

***stats do not show up in HUD for some player AGAIN after it was fixed in Version 996.0!
    NOTECADDY! please make an end to all these problems.
    Last edited by lio; 07-25-2021 at 07:16 AM.

No direction but to trust the final destination

Sorry for the inconvenience. The issue with the compilation was supposed to be fixed in v997 but I see now that it is not in at least some cases.

Do you have a file C:\Users\{YOUR_WINDOWS_LOGIN}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Logs\NoteCaddy_Errors.log? If so can you paste a few lines from it here? I will make sure this gets fixed ASAP but any idea from the errors log file would be helpful.

The definition compilation is pretty new and despite many hours of testing, has caused a few problems which I had very much hoped to avoid. There is a new feature (infinity definitions) under development that requires this and I believe will add a lot of value to NC.
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

thanx, a lot for the help.
    the log file is Attachment
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap4AgwR-hJbhg-Rt...hGexw?e=D8OTqq

I have the same problem.
    Is there a way to use a previous version of notecaddy when everything was working fine?

yeees!

Another great update for NC... I cant get it anymore, for how many times have you guys released a new version wich seems to fuck up tons of tons of stats and stuff for us who uses Hm3 and NC? OK if you are releasing new updates to make it work better, but its almost never it works after a new update. I think all of us who uses NC would be just fine with updates, as long as we are able to rollback to previous version until the latest version is fixed. This is so frustrating, And I dont even know why Im using Hm3 anymore, and I dont know why im trying to help you guys out time after time with all kind of different bugs....Im blowing my brain out.

Are these guys still in biz even? Have not gotten an answer to my questions yet. It's sad how everything has fallen in poker, I was a big fan of notecaddy and the guys there as they were always super helpful and nice and it was great software on hm2. Now on hm3 and you can't even get the free trial to work.