Is there an easier way to add the same stats on my new computer?

Default Is there an easier way to add the same stats on my new computer?

New PC and I'm trying to go through the long list of stats I have on my Report Statistics and searching for them is a giant pain. I don't understand why I can search something specific like "flop cbet success" or whatever and I get like 50 options that are hard to find the right one.

Is there a way I can import what stats I had and how they were arranged from my older computer?

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4348 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

It can be done manually from what I see noted in that feature request as instructed below.

Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray on both computers.

On PC1 you want to copy these 2 folders and past them to a piece of removable storage:
    - C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Config
    - C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Reports
    - If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...0-1166d1d9f4b5

Transfer the files to PC2 and paste them into their location and that should hopefully

Does this work for HM2 also?

shit didn't mean to post in HM3 forum. Should I post in HM2 or can you lemme know if this is an option? ty

^pretty sure you shouldn't click that

Nothing will be added to HM2.

Unfortunately HM2 support ended on Dec 31, 2020. You will need to upgrade to HM3 for future technical support. You can read more about the HM2 End Of Life here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...nd-of-Life-FAQ
    Regards udbrky (Chris)