HM3 HUD crashes after 2 hour or around 1.3k hands

Default HM3 HUD crashes after 2 hour or around 1.3k hands

Hi,
    I have this problem that my HUD crashes on every table after about 2 hours or around 1.3k hands played, this will happen almost always, if I click stop HUD and start HUD everything will be fine, but I still find it fairly annoying and I won't have the HUD for at least 1 hand. Is there any way to fix this? Also an unrelated question, is there a way to display every hand for hero in the HM3 replayer on the HUD? Currently it only display the hands that were played on that table during that session. Thanks in advance for your help.

Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...3&channel=beta

If you continue to have problems: Please reproduce and screenshot the error then collect, zip and attach your \Desktop\HM3logs files, the screenshots and details of what steps preceded the error to a support ticket - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...les-to-support
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

There is no option to view lifetime hero stats in the replayer currently. It was possible in early testing but it caused performance issues so we had to disable it at that time.

Note: There is a method to enable it manually but it can cause performance issues as mentioned, and it will also cause the live table hero HUD to behave the same way which would mean losing the ability to see your table image/stats at each table which you may not like (and it could also cause performance issues when playing live). If you want the instructions on how to do this, we posted them on our forums here - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...=1#post2505760

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration.

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-1428 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)