Replayer not opening

Default Replayer not opening

The replayer has worked fine for years but suddenly has stopped opening when i double-click a hand or right-click and select replay or replay all.

To be clear the replayer doesn't open at all, it's not opening on another screen or off screen, it's just not opening.

I've made sure windows 10 is all up to date and re-installed HM2 but it still doesn't work and means i can't review my hands anymore.

Does anybody have a fix?

Unfortunately HM2 support ended on Dec 31, 2020. I am happy to still try to assist you with this particular ticket but please be advised going forward that you will need to upgrade to HM3 for future technical support. You can read more about the HM2 End Of Life here.

If you want to reset the replayer to default size/position:

Close HM2
    Open your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager in a text editor.
    If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'holdemmanager'.
    If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+
    Look for the 'WindowStates' section and delete this line, which should be the first line in that section:

<Key Name="Replayer" Value="0|396|1027|863|Normal" />
    Save/close the file and restart HM2.

If you continue to have problems: Please close HM2 and 'cut' your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager folder and 'paste' it to your \Desktop. If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'holdemmanager'.*If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+