Winamax table incognito

Default Winamax table incognito

Hello,

is it possible to reset stats from incognito table everytime we open or close it. Sometimes i think a reopen same table later, and there is old stats on the hud ... so everything is wrong to read it i guess ...

thanks !

The HUDs are supposed to reset on Incognito tables. If they are not you need to send us screenshots, logs and hands from a session as instructed at the end of this FAQ.

You can also reset individual HUDs by double left clicking it, right clicking open the menu to reset it for that player, or reset it for all players using the 'Table HUD' menu as shown in the image below.

tablehud_ToggleSessionStats.png

I think stats are not reset automatically anymore. At least not all the time, seems to be super random if it's gonna reset or not.

Quote Originally Posted by NastyRabbit View Post
    I think stats are not reset automatically anymore. At least not all the time, seems to be super random if it's gonna reset or not.
    - Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Restart HM3 and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

a) Please enable the Tools - Settings - Feature Logging -* [x] HUD - OK.

b) Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site - https://time.is/ - visible in the screen shot.

c) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem. *
    - You can also attach any screenshots or other files to the Send Feedback interface as long as they don't total over 10 MB (including logs).
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31).* It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

I just send a request following your instructions. Hope it will get fix soon, it's pretty hard to keep track of who got the right stats and who doesn't.