Estadisticas

Thread: Estadisticas

Default Estadisticas

Hola, es posible mostrar solo estadisticas de un solo nivel de Cash

Toggle on the HM3 - HUD - HUD Options... - General Settings / General - Filters: [x] 'Stats From Current Cash Stake Only' option and click 'OK'.

2021-07-05_11h38_31.png

Default estadisticas

Hola, disculpa eh seguido los pasos que me has indicado pero sigo sin poder filtrar las estadisticas por nivel...
    Quiero ver las Stats de Nl5 y Nl10 por separado, no veo la opcion

Hello, sorry, I have followed the steps you have indicated but I still cannot filter the statistics by level ...
    I want to see the Stats of Nl5 and Nl10 separately, I don't see the option
    Last edited by fozzy71; 07-06-2021 at 01:20 PM. Reason: added translated quote

Quote Originally Posted by 6162FR View Post
    Hola, disculpa eh seguido los pasos que me has indicado pero sigo sin poder filtrar las estadisticas por nivel...
    Quiero ver las Stats de Nl5 y Nl10 por separado, no veo la opcion
    The filter option highlighted will filter opponent HUD data based on the stake of the table they are playing.

If you continue to have problems after enabling that filter please reproduce the problem and attach a screenshot showing the HUD, the Cash Results By Stakes Report (or Tournaments by Buyin report if you don't play cash games) for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Options Filters and attach your \HM3logs files to a support ticket as explained in this FAQ.