HM3 Disappointment

Default HM3 Disappointment

Hey,

I have an active subscription for "HM3 Support and Maintenance", However I got very disappointment after getting absolutely no support when I started to have a real problem., and I am here to tell you guys I am really regret about choosing HM3 as my tracker instead PT4 or even H2N, I took screenshot from my ticket and uploaded here so you can see after passing one month I still didn't get any answer or solution from support.

Please look at the date of messages and you can1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg realize everything,

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the software and I apologize for the delay in reply. It looks like your ticket got assigned to a tester and he noted the ticket but forgot to un-assign the ticket from himself so our NC Support staff Justin was not able to see the ticket or the testing note. Someone should reply to your ticket soon.

Unfortunately I have to agree. Hem3 has been a big disappoiment. I can not trust the results or reports because there has been so many mistakes. Effective stack filters doesn't work, multiwaypots are showing wrong results, different date range filters gives you different results i.e before year 2022 and after year 2000 shows the different results with same filters even if the timeframe is same. Then there's performance issues and it's more difficult to navigate between reports and filters. I think you relased the software too soon and stopped the hem2 support too soon. We are betatesting this and paying 60$ a year or what ever for it. I've been a customer since hem1 and will stop after the support stops. Not paying for this

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the software and I apologize for the delay in reply. It looks like your ticket got assigned to a tester and he noted the ticket but forgot to un-assign the ticket from himself so our NC Support staff Justin was not able to see the ticket or the testing note. Someone should reply to your ticket soon.
    + it's very annoying that everytime there's a problem you ask a customer to send you this and that and after that work you just tell us that the ticket has been made and nothing happens after that. It doesn't suit with annual fee that you take from customer for support

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    I got a reply from support and I respond it 7 days ago and as I expected I still didn't get any respond containing any solution!