Problem with my replayer

Default Problem with my replayer

My HEM 3 closed incorrectly after a blue screen on my computer that happened couple of days ago.

Everything is working fine afterwise (the hud, the hands are importing, the graph etc)

But when I click a hand to see it on the replayer, it just opens an empty feature.

Please note that every hand imported before the blue screen still opens normally.

I just linked a screenshot of the empty page opening. Its just like its not loading.

Can you help me with that?

thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images

Close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray then open your C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0 folder with Windows File Explorer. If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...0-1166d1d9f4b5

Please right-click and 'Copy' ONLY these 2 files:
    - HoldemManager.config
    - HoldemManager.config.bak

And paste them to a new folder on your desktop.

Open the original C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\HoldemManager.config file in a text editor and delete all 13 or so lines you see below Section Name="Replayer" and above the next '/Section' tag so it appears like this - https://www.dropbox.com/s/el9ri6qrzs...tings.png?dl=0

Save the file, close it, and launch HM3 then let me know if that fixed your issues.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hi, Thanks for your quick answer,

I did your instructions, however, I don't see any changes.

I also tried and play a new hand to see if it works with new saved hands, but it didn't.

My holdem manager config files look exactly like the one in your dropbox.

Is there anything else I can try?

Thanks again.

Unfortunately this issue is not something we can resolve as it is caused by your Intel graphics drivers.
    - Please try to update your graphics driver.
    - If you continue to have problems: The only way to resolve this issue is to disable Hardware acceleration in the registry editor as instructed in this thread.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hi Chris,

At what point are you sure that that part of the problem is not HEM3 related?

I've tried a few things the past weeks. My graphics driver are updated, I also tried unsuccessfully to disable my hardware acceleration.

But, what makes me hesitate the most is that :

When I right click on a hand in HEM3 and try to copy/paste or copy with stats the hand history, it's not working, a Error report window is coming and HEM3 is closing.

That, in my mind at least, seems to have no link with the graphic card? The hand history seems to be incorrectly saved or wtv.

If you have any new ideas to help me, let me know, the situation is quite frustrating

Thanks

Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top), or choose 'Yes' if prompted to submit an error report, and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem.* Also include a link to this forum thread and your forum user name.

You can also attach any screenshots or other files to the Send Feedback interface as long as they don't total over 10 MB (including logs).

If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually.