HH viewer by table?

Default HH viewer by table?

In HM2 there was a perfect system where the HHs for each table I'm playing would be in a different HH viewer to eachother. In HM3, the default option (or the only option I can find) is that all the HHs are lumped together in the same viewer, so when I'm playing a bunch of zoom tables and want to quickly find a hand in the viewer, the hand is buried among the hands coming in in real time from all the other tables, and it can take a great deal of attention to locate.

Atm I have to pause my session to find and take notes on a hand. In HM2 I could do this while still playing, because the HHs were so much easier to find while playing many tables. It's not a big deal but kinda annoying for QoL.

My question: is it possible to revert the HH viewer back to the perfect HM2 system where it goes by table?

Thank you
    Last edited by gmonster; 06-30-2021 at 10:05 AM.

If you look at the table headers you will see that each Zoom table entry of the same stake has the same name. You can also see this when playing in the Live Play 'Table History' and the 'Sessions By Table' report and even the 'Multi Table' report. There is also no 'Entry #' in the hand history files for us to know which table each hand comes from so HM3 assumes they are all from the same/single table. This causes the recent winners list (and hero HUD) to combine the hands from all of the tables. We have two open developer tickets about this issue but they have been shelved for some time as there does not appear to be any way for the developers to overcome this lack of information in the PokerStars tables and hands.

I can link you to the two developer tickets to be notified if we are ever able to resolve this issue but it appears to be something that PokerStars needs to improve in their software and/or hand history files before our developers can ever attempt a fix. These feature requests have been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when they are added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4847 and HMT-4859 Are Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    If you look at the table headers you will see that each Zoom table entry of the same stake has the same name. You can also see this when playing in the Live Play 'Table History' and the 'Sessions By Table' report and even the 'Multi Table' report. There is also no 'Entry #' in the hand history files for us to know which table each hand comes from so HM3 assumes they are all from the same/single table. This causes the recent winners list (and hero HUD) to combine the hands from all of the tables. We have two open developer tickets about this issue but they have been shelved for some time as there does not appear to be any way for the developers to overcome this lack of information in the PokerStars tables and hands.

I can link you to the two developer tickets to be notified if we are ever able to resolve this issue but it appears to be something that PokerStars needs to improve in their software and/or hand history files before our developers can ever attempt a fix. These feature requests have been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when they are added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4847 and HMT-4859 Are Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    Thanks very much for the detailed reply!

I will proceed to direct my malice at pokerstars and not HM.

Thank you for the detailed reply. Good to know it's on your radar