HM hud lag

Thread: HM hud lag

Default HM hud lag

Hi,

hm3 started lagging yesterday. My notecaddy hud and notecaddy notes are not showing up anymore. The basic HM3 huds still work but with some delay. the notecaddy edge huds, they show up but the popups have no stats in them and no notes from notecaddy are shown. I'm not sure if its on my end or not? I didn't change anything and it has been working fine before.

edit: Oh actually the stats in my hud popup show up after 5-10 sec. notecaddy notes are not showing

James
    Last edited by warducky; 07-01-2021 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by warducky View Post
    Hi,

hm3 started lagging yesterday. My notecaddy hud and notecaddy notes are not showing up anymore. The basic HM3 huds still work but with some delay. the notecaddy edge huds, they show up but the popups have no stats in them and no notes from notecaddy are shown. I'm not sure if its on my end or not? I didn't change anything and it has been working fine before.

edit: Oh actually the stats in my hud popup show up after 5-10 sec. notecaddy notes are not showing

James
    I have exact same problem and sometimes hud freezes. This is extremely harmful especially when playing zoom and hud shows stats for earlier villain. Lately there's been so many issues with hem3 crashing (now during session also), hud freezing etc. that I'm really waiting for someone to solve these problems, we are paying for this product after all.

One more thing. After finishing session I close clients and hem3, but for some reason it seems like hem3 won't close completely and Windows task manager shows there are still 3 hem processes open (hud, hud process and server). Next time I open hem again, software is completely frozen and won't show anything (graphs etc.)

Please reproduce and screenshot the error and send us both your Windows Event Viewer application logs, and your \Desktop\HM3logs\ folder of files, as instructed below with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:

a) Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.*
    - Check for any errors and send the information (right-click - Save All Events As...) and compress*/attach that file to this support ticket.
    - Here is a short video showing how to collect those event viewer logs - https://www.dropbox.com/s/t2y0i8qkhg...0logs.mp4?dl=0

b) Also send the following HM3Logs files manually:
    - Close HM3 and the Holdem Manager Server icon in the system tray. *
    - If it is not running or fully launched please open your Windows Task Manager and right-click - End Task on 'Holdem Manager 3', *'HM3 HUD' and 'HoldemManager.Server' if you see them. *
    - Click Start (Windows Icon) - Holdem Manager 3 - 'Copy HM3 Log Files to Desktop'
    - Then zip* and attach all (Ctrl+A - Right-Click - Send to - Compressed (zipped) folder) files in that folder to a support ticket here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/category/19 - with a detailed, step by step, description of what you did before the error.
    - Here is a short video showing how to collect those HM3logs - https://www.dropbox.com/s/diahy56xhr...s%202.mp4?dl=0
    - If you receive an error that the logs could not be copied to the desktop you can send them manually as instructed at the end of this FAQ - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...les-to-support

Note: When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like https://wetransfer.com/ or https://www.filedropper.com/ and copy/paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hello,

I uploaded the required files here: https://we.tl/t-d6XdCYycJA

To recap:

-everything works fine except for notecaddy related stuff.
    -all other huds and hud popups work fine and instantly
    -notecaddy edge huds popup works instantly but the stats only show up after 10 sec
    -notecaddy doesn't work

thank you.

James

Hello,

I am having the exact same problem. The HUD works fine for 10 or 15 min and then starts lagging. When playing zoom the HUD doesn't refresh and when I click to open a pop-up it doesn't work.
    I will try to send you the information required.

Thank you

André

Hello,

I uploaded the required files here: https://we.tl/t-d6XdCYycJA

To recap:

-everything works fine except for notecaddy related stuff.
    -all other huds and hud popups work fine and instantly
    -notecaddy edge huds popup works instantly but the stats only show up after 10 sec
    -notecaddy doesn't work

thank you.

James
    - Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link.
    - Restart HM3 and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

If you continue to have problems: Can you please try to reset your settings to see if it solves the problem?

*Resetting HM3 NC Settings*
    1. To reset NC to factory defaults, close HM3 (and the server from the taskbar) and go into: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\AppsData\NoteCaddy.
    2. In this directory move all of your .xml files into a new folder somewhere else, like your desktop (these serve as backup files).
    3. Restart HM3, go back into NoteCaddy. *Import your ColorDefinitions.xml that you backed up previously (NoteCaddy → Tools → Import Color Definitions).
    4. Once that is done, then go into NoteCaddy → File → Settings, adjust them to your preferences.
    5. Reset and reprocess the notes by clicking File → Reset Notes, and then choose Yes to the prompts.

Didn't work. I think its weird that only the notecaddy edge hud popup takes 10 seconds to show the numbers and all my other huds have their popups show the stats instantly?
    the windows event viewer also shows a postgres error when I launch HM3

I'm also getting this since I installed latest beta. not sure if it has something to do with my problem or not. I'm on a high end pc so I do have enough resources:
    hudapp.png
    Last edited by warducky; 07-04-2021 at 03:24 PM.

I get this same notification almost every time I try to open popup. I also followed instruction without any help.

Didn't work. I think its weird that only the notecaddy edge hud popup takes 10 seconds to show the numbers and all my other huds have their popups show the stats instantly?
    the windows event viewer also shows a postgres error when I launch HM3

I'm also getting this since I installed latest beta. not sure if it has something to do with my problem or not. I'm on a high end pc so I do have enough resources:
    hudapp.png
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksmith View Post
    I get this same notification almost every time I try to open popup. I also followed instruction without any help.
    - Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 3.1.16.7228 if you do not have it installed yet from this link.
    - Restart HM3 and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

If you continue to have problems: Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top) and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem.* Also include a link to this forum thread and your forum user name.

You can also attach any screenshots or other files to the Send Feedback interface as long as they don't total over 10 MB (including logs).

If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually.

HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Hi all,

We have released a new version of Notecaddy (for HM3 and HM2) today that should address a number of issues related to performance and others that were previously reported.

If you continue to have issues with Notecaddy, please follow the steps in previous post on how to contact us.