Notecaddy's notes not displayed in hud. Where is the support?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Notecaddy's notes not displayed in hud. Where is the support?

Embarrassing situation.

Support has not responded for over 2 weeks.
    For a previous problem in the composite definition I sent everything to the skype contact on June 17th ... still waiting for an answer!

Now with hm3 3.1.16.7228 and Notecaddy 2.9.990.0 any notes created are not displayed in hud.
    Obviously the notes have already been reset and recreated several times, and in Player Note History they are all correctly created, but nothing appears in hud!

Am I paying to view nothing in hud?

*Resetting HM3 NC Settings*
    1. To reset NC to factory defaults, close HM3 (and the server from the taskbar) and go into: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\AppsData\NoteCaddy.
    2. In this directory move all of your .xml files into a new folder somewhere else, like your desktop (these serve as backup files).
    3. Restart HM3, go back into NoteCaddy. *Import your ColorDefinitions.xml that you backed up previously (NoteCaddy → Tools → Import Color Definitions).
    4. Once that is done, then go into NoteCaddy → File → Settings, adjust them to your preferences.
    5. Reset and reprocess the notes by clicking File → Reset Notes, and then choose Yes to the prompts.

Quote Originally Posted by tese View Post
    Embarrassing situation.

Support has not responded for over 2 weeks.
    For a previous problem in the composite definition I sent everything to the skype contact on June 17th ... still waiting for an answer!

Now with hm3 3.1.16.7228 and Notecaddy 2.9.990.0 any notes created are not displayed in hud.
    Obviously the notes have already been reset and recreated several times, and in Player Note History they are all correctly created, but nothing appears in hud!

Am I paying to view nothing in hud?
    Hi tese,

I apologize, I've been away. If this issue still persists please contact me on skype so that I can figure out who you are on skype and get a refresh on the issue. Then we will tackle it and figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    Hi tese,

I apologize, I've been away. If this issue still persists please contact me on skype so that I can figure out who you are on skype and get a refresh on the issue. Then we will tackle it and figure it out.

I have the same problem. After a few days everything working very well, currently not a note is displayed on the HUD. The problem started a few days ago not showing the complete statistics, but only in some players. Currently I cannot see any notes from any player.

Now works correctly at low and medium levels (up to 3/6 FLH). However at higher bet levels no note is shown in the HUD. My annual subscription to NoteCaddy is for all Stakes for Holdem Manager 3.
    I updated to latest beta version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...3&channel=beta

However issues continue: HUD does not show notes at high levels.

Can you tell me what is happening?
    Last edited by ifon; 07-08-2021 at 04:55 PM.

I'm having the same problem. Just purchased HM3 and unable to make NC work.

It creates notes and the figures are seemed to be displayed finely, but the notes and caddyscatters are absent from popups. Reset didn't help. Does anybody have a solution?

In my case the problem was that adter the import from HM2 the Scatters and Sparks were not assigned to popups. If I manually add scatter to popup using HUD Editor, then it works.

I'm still trying to figure out how to make it import notecaddy stuff from HM2 properly.

No direction but to trust the final destination

Unfortunately when you import an HM2 HUD profile into HM3, the items added via "NoteCaddy popups" in HM2 don't carry over and have to be manually added via the HM3 editor. The "Notecaddy Note Groups" were added for HM3 to allow all notes with a given prefix to be added to a popup with a single stat. Though this will not be applicable to all setups.
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)