hm2 hud when hero is not sitting at table?

Default hm2 hud when hero is not sitting at table?

Hi,

Is it possible for HM2 to show the HUD for villains when hero is not yet sitting at the table, but just viewing it? If so, how? This would be useful for table selection.

Thank you for any ideas.

Unfortunately HM2 support ended on Dec 31, 2020. I am happy to still try to assist you with this particular ticket but please be advised going forward that you will need to upgrade to HM3 for future technical support. You can read more about the HM2 End Of Life here.

I don't think that any supported sites still write actual hand history files when observing tables or waiting for the big blind as they want to prevent datamining. I believe the only site where HM2 (and HM3) is able to grab a few hands per session from the poker client memory to aid in table selection is PokerStars.

Thank you Fozzy for your reply. Just to be clear, I do not want to data-mine, I would only like stats from my HM2 database (previously played hands) to show up when observing a table (to aide table selection).

Quote Originally Posted by KrazInBecvar View Post
    Thank you Fozzy for your reply. Just to be clear, I do not want to data-mine, I would only like stats from my HM2 database (previously played hands) to show up when observing a table (to aide table selection).
    That is only possible on PokerStars as far as I know with HM2. They do not write hand history files but they allow us to 'pre fetch' a limited number of hands per table/session. We are not able to 'pre fetch' hands from any other site that I am aware of and no supported sites write hand history files while observing or waiting for the big blind so there is no way to table select on any other site.