note caddy stopped creating notes

Default note caddy stopped creating notes

since a few days notecaddy stopped creating notes ( i have HM3 and notecaddy monthly licence)
    i can open it through HM3 normally.
    it looks like it function normally ( eg i can create express notes ) however they are nota actually created or saved. (i ve done this countless times before)
    if you click start it doesnt show that new definitions have to be proceeded.
    i resetet also all notes . which looks like it worked. Then there is that popup window . The notes NoteCaddy has added have been removed. When you choose to sreate Notes again ............." when i click yes it takes me to the next window where it says "Compiling note definitions. This may take a few seconds : ==> but it never starts to (re)create the notes

Quote Originally Posted by TRE View Post
    since a few days notecaddy stopped creating notes ( i have HM3 and notecaddy monthly licence)
    i can open it through HM3 normally.
    it looks like it function normally ( eg i can create express notes ) however they are nota actually created or saved. (i ve done this countless times before)
    if you click start it doesnt show that new definitions have to be proceeded.
    i resetet also all notes . which looks like it worked. Then there is that popup window . The notes NoteCaddy has added have been removed. When you choose to sreate Notes again ............." when i click yes it takes me to the next window where it says "Compiling note definitions. This may take a few seconds : ==> but it never starts to (re)create the notes
    Hi TRE,

Is this issue still happening for you? I think this should be resolved in the latest NoteCaddy update.

Default Still not working

on my computer notecaddy version. 2.9.995.0 is running.
    it still doesnt work.