Struggling with HM3

Default Struggling with HM3

I was a reluctant upgrader from HEM2 to HM3 and am starting to regret it. Losing faith, but expect its faith in myself to deal with the change rather than your product. Hoping you can restore faith.

Using latest stable version 3.1.16.0. Play exclusively on Stars. Windows 10.

SharedScreenshot$.jpg

1. HM3 randomly records wrong information and i cant edit the results. This eg is for a Buy In of $55 with one re-entry and it recorded it at first as two incorrect amounts then when i edit it it makes the number $80 buyin and i cant now edit it with the right click edit function. It allows me to change the number in the total buy in window edit window but then leaves it at $80 when i click ok. So now my results are skewed by the difference between the actual buyin of $55 and what HM3 records at $80.

2. I set up my HUDs and assigned colour ranges to stats with the base colour as Green and then two different colours for rangesdepending on how aggressive etc they are. The colours in the HUD in game randomly do not match the set up in hud config. what am i doing wrong?
    SharedScreenshotvpip.jpg
    SharedScreenshot.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Biju View Post
    I was a reluctant upgrader from HEM2 to HM3 and am starting to regret it. Losing faith, but expect its faith in myself to deal with the change rather than your product. Hoping you can restore faith.

Using latest stable version 3.1.16.0. Play exclusively on Stars. Windows 10.

SharedScreenshot$.jpg

1. HM3 randomly records wrong information and i cant edit the results. This eg is for a Buy In of $55 with one re-entry and it recorded it at first as two incorrect amounts then when i edit it it makes the number $80 buyin and i cant now edit it with the right click edit function. It allows me to change the number in the total buy in window edit window but then leaves it at $80 when i click ok. So now my results are skewed by the difference between the actual buyin of $55 and what HM3 records at $80.
    Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link.

Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

Quote Originally Posted by Biju View Post
    2. I set up my HUDs and assigned colour ranges to stats with the base colour as Green and then two different colours for rangesdepending on how aggressive etc they are. The colours in the HUD in game randomly do not match the set up in hud config. what am i doing wrong?
    SharedScreenshotvpip.jpg
    SharedScreenshot.jpg
    Take a look at how the VPIP and PFR Color Ranges are configured in the 'Tournament - Default' HUD profile and edit yours accordingly.

2021-06-21_11h17_37.png

2021-06-21_11h17_44.png

There is no gap of 1 in those like you have in yours. What is happening is that in the first image the circled VPIP is actually between 21 and 22 (i.e. 21.4 but you have decimals = 0) so it is being colored green, and in the 2nd image it is between 17 and 18 so it is being colored green. Edit your VPIP color ranges so that Red = 16 > 21 and Orange = 21 > 27; and edit your PFR color ranges so that Orange = 12 > 17 and Red = 17 > 24 and it should solve those issues.