3.1.16.7228 (Beta Release - June 25, 2021) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Hello all,

New beta v3.1.16.7228 is now available, it should improve the updating process where some users experienced issues with the previous beta build.

3.1.16.7228 (Beta Release - June 25, 2021)

Latest beta build can be downloaded using beta autoupdate in HM3 (Settings > Prompt for beta update, then Help > Check for updates) or through this download link.

Full release notes available here.

Filters
    • Automatically use WentAllin filter with EvEquityPercent to allow filtering for less than X equity percent

General
    • Added Export completed message to status bar when exporting from the right click menu
    • Display a warning if HM3 server executable is missing when launching HM3
    • Possibly resolved an issue where some users were stuck on startup after updating to previous beta
    • Possibly resolved and added more logging for a sessions error that some users experienced
    • Search improvements for Settings and Filter editor dialogs

Hand viewer
    • Clicking note icon on anonymous players will now correctly open note editor

HUD
    • Additional logging for an issue where HUD does occasionally not initialize for some users

Poker Sites
    • 888Poker - Added Snap HUD support for latest 888Poker client version

The hud stopped working on the snap tables after this update.
    After reading some of the other posts I downloaded the file again and selected repair to see if it solves the problem, will give more info after I test it.
    Problem remains, the hud does not work on snap tables in 888poker.pt
    Last edited by fow; 06-26-2021 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fow View Post
    The hud stopped working on the snap tables after this update.
    After reading some of the other posts I downloaded the file again and selected repair to see if it solves the problem, will give more info after I test it.
    Problem remains, the hud does not work on snap tables in 888poker.pt
    HM v3.1.16.7228 should solve the issue with the HUD on 888 Snap tables. If that is the version you have installed and the Snap HUD is not working on 888.pt did you make sure you started HM3 before 888?

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Restart HM3 and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

If you continue to have problems: Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.

Everything was working properly before the update to the last beta and I never had to star hm3 first to make sure the hud worked on snap. I will try anyway just to be sure but usually I have hm3 working before I start any client
    A friend of mine is using one of the oldest beta versions and hud is working on snap ... If I revert to the last stable version will the hud not work on snap as well?
    Tried what you said still donīt work.
    After installing the last stable version is working, but i didnīt update to any beta.
    Last edited by fow; 06-27-2021 at 06:03 PM.

Everything was working properly before the update to the last beta and I never had to star hm3 first to make sure the hud worked on snap. I will try anyway just to be sure but usually I have hm3 working before I start any client
    A friend of mine is using one of the oldest beta versions and hud is working on snap ... If I revert to the last stable version will the hud not work on snap as well?
    Tried what you said still donīt work.
    After installing the last stable version is working, but i didnīt update to any beta.
    Hi fow,

Can you let us know on which 888 poker site are you playing, is it .pt by any chance? We will have an update that affects .pt users, because that client was not yet updated.

If you are playing on a different site, please let us know which one as we might need to make further adjustments to support different 888 poker client versions.

Thanks!

Hi, sorry my fault forgot to mention, I'm playing on 888poker.pt. I was also wondering if that was a possibility because sometimes the software updates by the clients don't happen at the same time everywhere.

Hi, sorry my fault forgot to mention, I'm playing on 888poker.pt. I was also wondering if that was a possibility because sometimes the software updates by the clients don't happen at the same time everywhere.
    Please give new beta 3.1.16.7231 a try, new Snap version support included. Its not available yet on auto-update, you can download it here.

Thank you.