3.1.16.7228 (Beta Release - June 25, 2021)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Default 3.1.16.7228 (Beta Release - June 25, 2021)

Beta update to version 3.1.16.7210 is now available!

Latest beta build can be downloaded using beta autoupdate in HM3 (Settings > Prompt for beta update, then Help > Check for updates) or through this download link.

Full release notes available here.

Filters
    • Added a filter for anonymous hands
    • Added a filter for hands with added money (Reward money added by poker site)
    • EvEquityPercent filter will now be detected when re-opening filter editor
    • Improved error handling for an issue reported with Betting Lines page in filter editor
    • Resolved an issue with date filter that showed Year 1 with After option
    • Set minimum filter editor size

General
    • Added Attach Files option to Send Feedback form
    • Added export option for Open Hand History format (.ohh)
    • Added more logging for an error related to sessions that some users experienced
    • Changes to startup procedure to allow splash screen to display the progress more accurately
    • Copy Logs utility will now work for Windows users with spaces in names
    • Help menu update to the Video Guides section
    • Resolved an issue where database files were not automatically associated with HM3, they can now be double clicked to open in HM3
    • Resolved issues related to cancelling hand export
    • Search improvements in settings and filter editor dialogs
    • Show a warning if launching HM3 on non-administrator Windows account
    • Updated CefSharp dependency

HUD
    • Remember player notes positions

Import
    1. Prevent an error when importing a summary with undefined poker site

Localization
    • Updated translations

Opponents
    • Opponents list will now automatically updated after import and when changing databases

Poker Sites
    • GGPoker - Added buy-in detection for more tournament types
    • GGPoker - Added support for new tournament summaries
    • GGPoker - Resolved an issue with hands not importing from a .zip file unless extracted
    • Ipoker - Allow import for hands without SB where all players fold to BB
    • PartyPoker - Updated fees detection for lottery tournaments
    • PartyPoker BetMGMPokerMI - Don't archive empty HH files if player only sat at the table without playing
    • Peoples Poker - Improved showdown display for hands where hand was mucked
    • PokerStars - Add support for Stealth tables
    • Winamax - Resolved an import issue with some Omaha Hi/Lo cash hands
    • WPN - Prevent importing all-in hand histories with incorrect amounts

Tournaments
    • Prevent editing amounts if currency is not set

Unhappy HM3 doesn't open anymore after latest release .7210

Hello,
    I've just updated to .7210, and now HM3 doesn't start anymore. It shows the Initializing image, and nothing happens. How can I do? Thanks.
    I had to return to the 3.1.16.0
    Last edited by omar2ndname; 06-20-2021 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by omar2ndname View Post
    Hello,
    I've just updated to .7210, and now HM3 doesn't start anymore. It shows the Initializing image, and nothing happens. How can I do? Thanks.
    Please install 7210 and if it still won't launch we need to see your Windows Event Viewer Application logs, and HM3logs from version 7210, as instructed below.

Please create a support ticket with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Please reproduce and screenshot the error and send us both your Windows Event Viewer application logs, and your \Desktop\HM3logs\ folder of files, as instructed below with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:

a) Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (right-click - Save All Events As...) and compress*/attach that file to this support ticket.
    - Here is a short video showing how to collect those event viewer logs.

b) Please attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Note: When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site wetransfer or filedropper and copy/paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.

Hello,
    I had the same thing, ran the .7210 installer again and selected repair, loaded fine afterwards.

Hello,
    Same problem here

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksmith View Post
    Same problem here
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Please install 7210 and if it still won't launch we need to see your Windows Event Viewer Application logs, and HM3logs from version 7210, as instructed below.

Please create a support ticket with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Please reproduce and screenshot the error and send us both your Windows Event Viewer application logs, and your \Desktop\HM3logs\ folder of files, as instructed below with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:

a) Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (right-click - Save All Events As...) and compress*/attach that file to this support ticket.

b) Please attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Note: When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site wetransfer or filedropper and copy/paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.
    Many thanks. Just done.

Same problem here
    Quote Originally Posted by magtune View Post
    +1
    Please follow the instructions I posted for omar2ndname.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post

I was having the same problem, but I was able to fix it by manually downloading the installer, running it and selecting "Repair".

Quote Originally Posted by choochoo View Post
    I had the same thing, ran the .7210 installer again and selected repair, loaded fine afterwards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Miwa View Post
    I was having the same problem, but I was able to fix it by manually downloading the installer, running it and selecting "Repair".
    Thanks for the feedback. We believe this a result of the new Cefsharp update in the HM3 beta not deleting all the old Cefsharp version files for some reason and the developers are looking into it.

Hello,
    Same problem here
    Quote Originally Posted by magtune View Post
    +1
    If the reinstall/repair steps mentioned above do not solve the issue please try do a clean re-install of HM3:

1) Uninstall HM3 and delete the following folder with additional HM3 files - C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\Kits. If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory.
    2) Delete C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 3\ if it remains after uninstall.
    3) Restart your PC
    4) Download and install latest beta version of HM3 from this link.

If you continue to have problems please try to make sure you have the latest VC++ and CefSharp dependencies as instructed in the following guide.

If you are unable to resolve the issue following these steps, please send us your log files.