Import a HM3 hand history to HM2?

Red face Import a HM3 hand history to HM2?

I have both HM2 and HM3. I have 500k+ hands played on HM3. I want to import those hands into HM2 for analysis. Is that something that's possible?

Thanks

Yes, just manually import the hands from the HM3Archive folder* and HM2 will import the hands you played on HM3. Note: HM2 may not support all of the hands/sites you played with HM3 depending on the sites/games you play.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\2016\07\31).* It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Yes, just manually import the hands from the HM3Archive folder* and HM2 will import the hands you played on HM3. Note: HM2 may not support all of the hands/sites you played with HM3 depending on the sites/games you play.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\2016\07\31).* It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.
    TY! But Im not sure I get it, I have to import hands into HM3 first? I can't just export?

Sorry lost!

You could export them, but they're already in the archive folder, so why not just save the time and trouble and import them in HM2?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by lovepoker202 View Post
    TY! But Im not sure I get it, I have to import hands into HM3 first?

Sorry lost!
    You said you played 500k hands with HM3 so they have been auto imported already which means HM3 archived them to C:\HM3Archive. If you want all the hands you played with HM3 imported to HM2 you have to import the HM3Archive folder to HM2.