nc problem

Thread: nc problem

Default nc problem

hm3 version v3.1.16.0
    nc version 2.9.984.0

The set definitions in the program starts processing, its running and says its "in progress."
    But suddenly it stops and it says its done but the notfiles are not colored completly, only partially.
    It is also not my fault because it does not work with the original definitions. It is completely random, sometimes it finishes 30% other times 40% but its never 100% done.

When I want to create new definitions thre are no other colors available, only black.

Quote Originally Posted by geri166 View Post
    hm3 version v3.1.16.0
    nc version 2.9.984.0

The set definitions in the program starts processing, its running and says its "in progress."
    But suddenly it stops and it says its done but the notfiles are not colored completly, only partially.
    It is also not my fault because it does not work with the original definitions. It is completely random, sometimes it finishes 30% other times 40% but its never 100% done.

When I want to create new definitions thre are no other colors available, only black.
    Hi geri166,

I'm sorry for the troubles.* Can you please reset your NoteCaddy settings to see if the issue resolves?

*Resetting HM3 NC Settings*
    1. To reset NC to factory defaults, close HM3 (and the server from the taskbar) and go into: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\AppsData\NoteCaddy.
    2. In this directory move all of your .xml files into a new folder somewhere else, like your desktop (these serve as backup files).
    3. Restart HM3, go back into NoteCaddy. *Import your ColorDefinitions.xml that you backed up previously (NoteCaddy → Tools → Import Color Definitions).
    4. Once that is done, then go into NoteCaddy → File → Settings, adjust them to your preferences.
    5. Reset and reprocess the notes by clicking File → Reset Notes, and then choose Yes to the prompts.

If the issue persists after that, please let us know.

I helped a user who had a similar issue as you're describing, but it turned out that the package he was using became incompatible (which I reported to the developers). This should not happen with only the 'Default Definitions' package installed though.

You may also want to try creating a new database in HM3 and see if the issue persists after that.