HM3 Crashing

Thread: HM3 Crashing

Default HM3 Crashing

Hi, HM3 was working perfectly fine and then it crashed randomly in a session. On re-opening it would keep crashing.

I finished my session, restarted my computer and it still crashed. I have since uninstalled, re-installed and it still crashes within 5 secs of opening.

What do you suggest I do?

Thanks.

Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link.

If you continue to have problems:

Please create a support ticket with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Please reproduce and screenshot the error and send us both your Windows Event Viewer application logs, and your \Desktop\HM3logs\ folder of files, as instructed below with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:

a) Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (right-click - Save All Events As...) and compress*/attach that file to this support ticket.
    - Here is a short video showing how to collect those event viewer logs.

b) Please attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Note: When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like wetransfer and copy/paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.