bug on my holdem manager 3

Default bug on my holdem manager 3

Hello,

My holdem manager 2 crushed last week and the holdem manager support told me that i have to upgrade to holdem manager 3.

I had bought holdem manager 3 some years ago but i had deleted it some months ago. I know the subcription is active.

So i downloaded again the trial of hm3 again but when i try to turn on my hm3 the following message appears:

"Holdem manager 3 could not start due to missing or corrupt file(s):

libcef.dll

Please reinstall the software. if the issue remains contact Holdem Manager support. "

I reintalled hm3 but the same message appears.

what do you suggest me to do?

The error you are experiencing is happening because of an issue with the installation on your machine. This is usually caused by a security software or one of the dependencies being corrupt or missing. If you can send us log files, we can try to give you more precise instructions, however the following steps should ensure the integrity of HM3 installation.

Please try do a clean re-install of HM3:

1) Uninstall HM3 and delete the following folder with additional HM3 files - C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\Kits. If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory.
    2) Delete C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 3\ if it remains after uninstall.
    3) Restart your PC
    4) Download and install latest beta version of HM3 from this link.

If you continue to have problems please try to make sure you have the latest VC++ and CefSharp dependencies as instructed in the following guide.

If you are unable to resolve the issue following these steps, please send us your log files.

when i run the command "Copy HM3 Log Files to Desktop" i get error message " can't find C:\Users\aggelos.p\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Logs folder "

Also the Logs folder doesn't exist anywhere. But another folder exists which is empty in the 3.0 folder named "Config"

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Please zip* the entire C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\ folder.
    - If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory.
    - When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email.

* Note: When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like wetransfer and copy/paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)