HM3 wrong positions in full ring position reports.

Default HM3 wrong positions in full ring position reports.

Hi, recently I've tried to look at my RFI stats by every position of 9max tables, so I used full ring position report. And I found out that if some players a missing on the table then hm3 puts these hands into a very different groups for unknown reason: for example on a 7max table when I'm on MP+1 hand can be put into a EP+1 position, or on 8max table when I'm on MP+1 a hand can be put into a MP position. If there's a way to make hm3 to tag players position from BB and lower, so there wouldn't be any mess like that?

We have a HM2 FAQ explaining how the Full Ring Position report works for different numbers of dealt players which should apply to HM3 as well. If that is not what you are seeing please send us a sample of hands with screenshots of the report/filters and a detailed description by hole cards of some of the issues with specific hands as instructed at the end of this FAQ.

Default HM3 wrong positions in full ring positions reports

Hello, I have the same issue.
    The positions don't correspond to those mentioned in HM2 FAQ
    Check out the screenshots of full ring positions by the number of players at the table:
    9 players - everything is correct (EP, EP+1, EP+2, MP, MP+1, CO, BTN, SB, BB)
    Capture-9.JPG
    8 players - wrong, instead of removing an early position HM3 removes the middle position (EP, EP+1, EP+2, MP, CO, BTN, SB, BB)
    Capture-8.JPG
    7 players - wrong, no middle positions at all (EP, EP+1, EP+2, CO, BTN, SB, BB)
    Capture-7.JPG
    and so on.. like the 5 players report shows (EP, CO, BTN, SB, BB)
    Capture-5.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by 0rcus View Post
    Hello, I have the same issue.
    The positions don't correspond to those mentioned in HM2 FAQ
    Check out the screenshots of full ring positions by the number of players at the table:
    9 players - everything is correct (EP, EP+1, EP+2, MP, MP+1, CO, BTN, SB, BB)
    Capture-9.JPG
    8 players - wrong, instead of removing an early position HM3 removes the middle position (EP, EP+1, EP+2, MP, CO, BTN, SB, BB)
    Capture-8.JPG
    7 players - wrong, no middle positions at all (EP, EP+1, EP+2, CO, BTN, SB, BB)
    Capture-7.JPG
    and so on.. like the 5 players report shows (EP, CO, BTN, SB, BB)
    Capture-5.JPG
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

HMT-5599: Wrong position in Full Ring Positions report for short handed hands.

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5599 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.