HM3 shows wrong positions in Full Ring Position reports.

Default HM3 shows wrong positions in Full Ring Position reports.

Hello,
    I'm trying to analyze my stats, and I'm using Full Ring Position report. I found out that the way HM3 sets positions doesn't correspond to the positions chart in the HM2 FAQ
    Namely, the lowering number of players at the table removes middle positions instead of early positions.
    Here is the example for 9-max table:
    9 players at the table - the positions shown in the report are correct (EP, EP+1, EP+2, MP, MP+1, CO, BTN, SB, BB)
    Capture-9.JPG

8 players at the table - the positions shown in the report are wrong. MP+1 is removed, keeping all 3 early positions (EP, EP+1, EP+2, MP, CO, BTN, SB, BB)
    Capture-8.JPG

7 players at the table - the positions shown in the report are wrong. MP is removed, keeping all 3 early positions (EP, EP+1, EP+2, CO, BTN, SB, BB)
    Capture-7.JPG

and so on.. 5 players at the table - the positions shown in the report are wrong. no middle positions, keeping early position (EP, CO, BTN, SB, BB)
    Capture-5.JPG

The only correct positions in the reports are BB, SB, BU and CO.
    All reports on higher positions depends on how many players are at the table. How to fix that?

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

HMT-5599: Wrong position in Full Ring Positions report for short handed hands.

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5599 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.