Can't open Notecady after update HM3 to latest beta

Default Can't open Notecady after update HM3 to latest beta

Took a gamble and updated to latest beta and now I can only disable and enable Notecaddy, not actually open it. Seems pretty bad.

Default notecaddy missing

The same problem, even on popups NC is missing. Cant open app, only turn off/on.
    I bought HM3/NC licence 2 days ago..

Quote Originally Posted by Beachking View Post
    Took a gamble and updated to latest beta and now I can only disable and enable Notecaddy, not actually open it. Seems pretty bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by heartuser View Post
    The same problem, even on popups NC is missing. Cant open app, only turn off/on.
    I bought HM3/NC licence 2 days ago..
    I'm sorry for the troubles.* Can you please reset your NoteCaddy settings to see if the issue resolves?

*Resetting HM3 NC Settings*
    1. To reset NC to factory defaults, close HM3 (and the server from the taskbar) and go into: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\AppsData\NoteCaddy.
    2. In this directory move all of your .xml files into a new folder somewhere else, like your desktop (these serve as backup files).
    3. Restart HM3, go back into NoteCaddy. *Import your ColorDefinitions.xml that you backed up previously (NoteCaddy → Tools → Import Color Definitions).
    4. Once that is done, then go into NoteCaddy → File → Settings, adjust them to your preferences.
    5. Reset and reprocess the notes by clicking File → Reset Notes, and then choose Yes to the prompts.

Cool, this worked. Thank you. Now I can go back to trying to figure out why notes aren't showing in hud or popups.

The problem was (99% sure) the "store temporary images on a RAM drive setting". Any ideas on how to activate this without making NC not work?

Quote Originally Posted by Beachking View Post
    Cool, this worked. Thank you. Now I can go back to trying to figure out why notes aren't showing in hud or popups.

The problem was (99% sure) the "store temporary images on a RAM drive setting". Any ideas on how to activate this without making NC not work?
    Hi Beachking,

I'm glad that helped.

Around how many hands are in your database? And are you using a lot of NoteCaddy definitions? The 'store temporary images on a RAM drive' setting should help make NC grab data faster for displaying notes in the HUD/Popups, but it is not a mandatory setting that you need to use.