Report for Double Suited hands

Default Report for Double Suited hands

Hi
    I am trying to create report to find all my starting hands where there are no pairs and it is double suited. Here is report query that it gives me (see below). However, in results there card combos that show also none double suited hands. Attaching screen shotsCombos DS UP.jpgCombo DS UP Result.jpg

HandPokerGame=OmahaPL and PreflopActionFacingPlayer=Unopened and IsOmahaNoPair = true AND (IsOmahaFourDifferentSuits = false OR IsOmahaAceSuited = false OR IsOmahaNonAceSuited = false OR IsOmahaDoubleSuited = true) and (IsOmahaFourDifferentSuits = false OR IsOmahaAceSuited = false OR IsOmahaNonAceSuited = false)

Default Report for Double Suited hands

Hi
    I am trying to create report to find all my starting hands where there are no pairs and it is double suited. Here is report query that it gives me (see below). However, in results there card combos that show also none double suited hands. Attaching screen shotsCombos DS UP.jpgCombo DS UP Result.jpg

HandPokerGame=OmahaPL and PreflopActionFacingPlayer=Unopened and IsOmahaNoPair = true AND (IsOmahaFourDifferentSuits = false OR IsOmahaAceSuited = false OR IsOmahaNonAceSuited = false OR IsOmahaDoubleSuited = true) and (IsOmahaFourDifferentSuits = false OR IsOmahaAceSuited = false OR IsOmahaNonAceSuited = false)

What version of HM3 do you have installed? If you do not yet have the new beta version 3.1.16.7108 of HM3 installed yet please update from this link.

The issue is all the 'OR' modifiers and unnecessary suitedness filters in the first set of parentheses then the extra set of false suitedness filters in parentheses after that AND modifier at the end.

Please see the attached image of how I built this filter to do what I think you want to do:

Code:
    IsOmahaNoPair = true AND IsOmahaDoubleSuited = true
    2021-06-07_12h02_20.png

Thank you. I did figure out on my own that when I manually write the query it works fine. The confusing part from your screen shot under "Suitedness" options that you have "Double-Suited" checked but other options have black squares. Normally these should be just unchecked and provide proper results.

Quote Originally Posted by rjevskiy View Post
    Thank you. I did figure out on my own that when I manually write the query it works fine. The confusing part from your screen shot under "Suitedness" options that you have "Double-Suited" checked but other options have black squares. Normally these should be just unchecked and provide proper results.
    I created my filter using the Filter Editor. We updated how those suitedness check-boxes work in a recent update. If your 4 suitedness filters do not have the black squares when you first open a Filter Editor on an unfiltered report please install the latest beta version 3.1.16.7108 from this link and then you should be able to create that filter using the Filter Editor like I did.

That is why I asked what version of HM3 you had installed. I believe this behavior was added/updated in HM3 beta v3.1.14.6500 and stable 3.1.15.0 when the developers fixed this issue:

HMT-5906 - Filters:OmahaHoleCards: Eliminate duplicated Ace Suited filters.

Are you still using version 3.1.14.0 because you didn't renew your Support & Maintenance (S/M) plan? If you update to the latest beta version I mentioned you will be switched to a HM3 Free License, which has a number of limitations, until you renew your S/M plan.