Questions about stats and HUD

Question Questions about stats and HUD

Hello,
    I just upgraded from HM2 to HM3.

I got few questions:

1. I didn't find the stats BB fold vs EP and BB fold vs MP. Are these 2 stats available?

2. Is it possible in the replayer to show Hero stats with all hands or let's say 20k hands or so, instead of the session only?

3. Is it possible to disable Hero stats showing when playing?

4. Is it possible to show or build stats according to the bet sizing used?
    For example: BB fold vs 1/3 size CBET. and BB fold vs POT size CBET, something like that.

Thanks for any help and information!

Quote Originally Posted by yoyo12ping View Post
    1. I didn't find the stats BB fold vs EP and BB fold vs MP. Are these 2 stats available?
    That question is a bit vague. What exactly is EP or MP doing and what street is it happening on? That being said, I don't think we have any position vs position stats but if you can try and clarify your question a bit I can forward the question to our QA/Testing Manager when he is online next week to try and make sure we don't have the stats you want.

We have a number of stats based on relative position (IP or OOP) and then we have the position item property you can use to further refine the stat. HM3 does not have positional versions of every HUD stat like HM2 did, as many customers felt it cluttered up the stats list. Instead we have the HUD - HUD Editor - Item Properties - Position modifier as shown in this screenshot:

2. Is it possible in the replayer to show Hero stats with all hands or let's say 20k hands or so, instead of the session only?
    There is no option to view lifetime hero stats in the replayer currently. It was possible in early testing but it caused performance issues so we had to disable it at that time.

Note: There is a method to enable it manually but it can cause performance issues as mentioned, and it will also cause the live hero HUD to behave the same way which would mean losing the ability to see your table image/stats at each table which you may not like (and it could also cause performance issues when playing live). If you want the instructions on how to do this, we posted them on our forums.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-1428 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

3. Is it possible to disable Hero stats showing when playing?
    Open the HUD - HUD Editor and choose the 'Profile:' you want to customize from the drop-down menu. Select the group = Default and under Group Properties - set the drop-down menu option to 'Everyone but hero' as shown in this image below. If your HUD has multiple 'Groups' you will want to repeat the process above for all of the other groups in the HUD.

4. Is it possible to show or build stats according to the bet sizing used?
    For example: BB fold vs 1/3 size CBET. and BB fold vs POT size CBET, something like that.
    HM3 does not have a custom stat builder. If you want to try building custom stats for the HUD then you would need a NoteCaddy subscription for HM3. I am not sure if those bet size specific stats can be created or not as I do not use NoteCaddy so if you want to be sure those stats can be created before you subscribe to NC you might want to repost your question in a new thread in our NoteCaddy support forum.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    That question is a bit vague. What exactly is EP or MP doing and what street is it happening on? That being said, I don't think we have any position vs position stats but if you can try and clarify your question a bit I can forward the question to our QA/Testing Manager when he is online next week to try and make sure we don't have the stats you want.

Hi, thanks a lot for this information!
    To clarify my first question, EP simply open raise preflop and BB fold stat. Same versus MP, MP opens preflop and BB folds stat! those are very simple stats but I didn't find them. I only found BB fold vs CO steal , BB fold vs BTN steal etc.

Thank you.

Hi, thanks a lot for this information!
    To clarify my first question, EP simply open raise preflop and BB fold stat. Same versus MP, MP opens preflop and BB folds stat! those are very simple stats but I didn't find them. I only found BB fold vs CO steal , BB fold vs BTN steal etc.

Thank you.
    The closest stat we have to that would be the vsOneRaiser > 'Fold vs Raiser' but you can only assign the one position item property.