new bug with "Had to be ALLIN" in note definition in 2.9.97

Default new bug with "Had to be ALLIN" in note definition in 2.9.97

The bug is when an action has to be performed after someone "had to be allin". Like BB folding to a shove from SB. Notecaddy doesn't (always?) detect the situation and shows 0 opportunities.
    I found a workaround where I uncheck "Had to be ALLIN" and instead say that the raise has to be > 80% of stack size. Works fine with that trick.

There is also a small bug in the notecaddy replayer: when someone goes allin they are shown with some small amount of chips still in their stack. I don't know if it could a sign of a handreading problem like the bug with the effective stacks from the previous version.

Quote Originally Posted by MiamMiam View Post
    The bug is when an action has to be performed after someone "had to be allin". Like BB folding to a shove from SB. Notecaddy doesn't (always?) detect the situation and shows 0 opportunities.
    I found a workaround where I uncheck "Had to be ALLIN" and instead say that the raise has to be > 80% of stack size. Works fine with that trick.

There is also a small bug in the notecaddy replayer: when someone goes allin they are shown with some small amount of chips still in their stack. I don't know if it could a sign of a handreading problem like the bug with the effective stacks from the previous version.
    Hi MiamMiam,

Thank you for reporting this. I will investigate it and get it written up for the developers if I can reproduce it.