NoteCaddy Composite Definitions ERROR

Post NoteCaddy Composite Definitions ERROR

Hi,
    Since yesterday, my composite definitions do not work. They have been working properly for years, so I do not understand what it's happening.
    For instance, I had created the composite definition %Won At Showdown When Bet River, which is a (cases_Bet_River_won_at showdown*100)/Bet_river_and_saw_showdown.
    Why these kind of definitions do not work anymore?

I also have the same problem.

Now NC Action had to not happen is working. However all my NoteCaddy Composite Definitions, which were working correctly have stopped working and are not created after resetting NC.

Please help me.

Are you guys using HM3?

I use HM2, and starting from version 9.83, the most important functions of the NC gradually turned off, definitions stopped working properly, the HUD began to hang endlessly during the game, and after version 9.91, notes were no longer generated at all.

It seems that the programmers were captured by terrorists and forced to break everything they can. And what is most interesting is the support has not been answered for the second week.

Quote Originally Posted by FALOs View Post
    Are you guys using HM3?

I use HM2, and starting from version 9.83, the most important functions of the NC gradually turned off, definitions stopped working properly, the HUD began to hang endlessly during the game, and after version 9.91, notes were no longer generated at all.

It seems that the programmers were captured by terrorists and forced to break everything they can. And what is most interesting is the support has not been answered for the second week.
    Yeah, I'm using HM3. I've changed from HM2 because all those uncoming problems with HM2 which you are talking about...However, It seems that terrorists are doing their job pretty well with HM3...

Quote Originally Posted by CVK View Post
    Yeah, I'm using HM3. I've changed from HM2 because all those uncoming problems with HM2 which you are talking about...However, It seems that terrorists are doing their job pretty well with HM3...

Hi, I did not switch to HM3 because I saw that 80 +% of all NC errors and bugs are logic errors. Moreover, after the past 10 years, this logical core seems to be falling apart, instead of being "polished" to absolutely error-free work, moreover, what worked in some 2.6.14 five years ago does not work now - that is, the logical kernel programs are extremely unstable and constantly exposed to "patches" that fix 1 error and add new 2. And since they never stated that NC for HM3 will be rewritten from scratch, it seems to me that almost all problems have migrated to HM3.

Perhaps interface errors etc. are what distinguishes NC in HM2 and HM3. For example, an attempt to copy the results of the TEST> Player> Notes function in HM2 to the clipboard causes the program to crash with a 95% probability. Maybe this does not happen in HM3, if there is a couple of minutes of time - you can check, just select the Notes of any player and try to copy to the clipboard couple of times:

But in any case, this is not what it is worth switching to HM3 for

Quote Originally Posted by CVK View Post
    Hi,
    Since yesterday, my composite definitions do not work. They have been working properly for years, so I do not understand what it's happening.
    For instance, I had created the composite definition %Won At Showdown When Bet River, which is a (cases_Bet_River_won_at showdown*100)/Bet_river_and_saw_showdown.
    Why these kind of definitions do not work anymore?
    Quote Originally Posted by ifon View Post
    I also have the same problem.

Now NC Action had to not happen is working. However all my NoteCaddy Composite Definitions, which were working correctly have stopped working and are not created after resetting NC.

Please help me.
    Thanks for telling us about this. I can reproduce this new issue. NoteCaddy is showing me the composite data when I test for it, but it's not populating onto the HUD/Popups. I made a ticket for the developers to look into it.