Third color range not working (even in default HUDs)

Post Third color range not working (even in default HUDs)

Hi,

I noticed that many stats in the HUD don't display the third color in the color ranges. The first two colors work fine but when the data is in the third range, the text is displayed white instead of the selected color, no matter the color.

Here are the stats I noticed have this problem
    • DefendSteal
    • FlopAggPct
    • FlopCBetIP
    • FlopCBetOOP
    • FlopCheckFold
    • FoldToThreeBet
    • StealPct
    • TotalHands
    • TurnAggPct
    • TurnCall
    • WentToShowdown
    • WonShowDown
    • WWSF

Stats that don't have this problem
    • PFR
    • ThreeBet
    • VPIP

After writing this post, I realized that all my stats, except the default ones, had this problem. So I compared the two and notice that the only difference is the default Foreground. Which means that the third colors range is bugged for every stat, even the default ones. It's just that the default stats work around it by setting the default Foreground as the third range's color.

The work-around for this bug has two problems
    1. It doesn't allow to have more than three color ranges (every color after the second range will be the default Foreground instead of the chosen range color)
    2. The hyphen signifying "no data" is the default foreground. So with the work around it is, for example, red instead of white.

I hope this detailed report will help locate the bug.

ps: My software version is 3.1.16.0 running on W10 64bit up to date.

Are you playing on PokerStars? Amaya (PokerStars) only allow 3 colors to be automatically assigned to a HUD stat. HM3 will only color stats based on the first two color ranges and all other stat values will have the default color.

What you need to do is set just two color conditions under "Color Ranges" and the third color will be the default color for the stat. This is the one set to Foreground for the stat in the HUD Profile Editor - you can change it there to whatever color you would like. The 3 color limit is per stat and not overall so, for example, you can use red/blue/green for VPIP and yellow/purple/pink for PFR e.t.c.

For example:
    Set Foreground color to Green
    Set first Color Range to Red for 0-30
    Set second Color Range to Orange for 30.9-70

Any number above 70 for that stat will be colored green.

Thanks for the reply.

Yes I know the work-around, I said it in my report. Still, this is a bug that needs to be fixed for the two reasons I already highlighted (third reason would be: because it's a bug)
    • It doesn't allow to have more than three color ranges (every color after the second range will be the default Foreground instead of the chosen range color)
    • The hyphen signifying "no data" is the default foreground. So with the work around it is, for example, red instead of white.

Will you create a bug report that I can subscribe to, to receive a notification once it's fixed?

It doesn't allow to have more than three color ranges (every color after the second range will be the default Foreground instead of the chosen range color)
    We have to follow the PokerStars rules of a maximum of 3 colors and this is how we do that.

The hyphen signifying "no data" is the default foreground. So with the work around it is, for example, red instead of white.
    This is the expected behavior, not a bug.