Tournament result for ACR are incorrect

Default Tournament result for ACR are incorrect

Hi,

I have played some tournies on ACR and uploaded into HM3. The hand histories seem fine, but the tournament results are very wrong, like the buy in for a $2750 tournament being recorded as $8464.57...

Is this a known issue and if so is it likely to be fixed? Let me know if you want example hand histories.

Thanks

While initial support was added for WPN tournament summaries these files are new and we are working with WPN to improve the amount of data available to HM3. For now you will need to manually edit the 'Total Buy-In Game' and 'Fee Game' stats via the Reports - Tournaments - Tournaments - right-click a tournament in the upper half the report grid - 'Edit' then edit as needed and click 'OK' to save the edits.

Default unable to edit tournaments

When trying to edit a tournament to correct the buy-in amount, I get this error
    "Make sure your report includes both Site and TournamentNumber."
    I click okay and nothing happens.

What do you mean nothing happens?

Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top), or choose 'Yes' if prompted to submit an error report, and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem.* Also include a link to this forum thread and your forum user name.

You can also attach any screenshots or other files to the Send Feedback interface as long as they don't total over 10 MB (including logs).

If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by kiksav33 View Post
    When trying to edit a tournament to correct the buy-in amount, I get this error
    "Make sure your report includes both Site and TournamentNumber."
    I click okay and nothing happens.
    This is because you removed the 2 required stats for the 'Tournaments' report that it is based/built upon. Every report has 1 or more required stats and if they are removed it can cause a number of issues. In the case of the 'Tournaments' report those are the 'Site' and 'Number' stats so we know which site each tournament is from and the tournament ID number for each stat so it knows what hands to put in the bottom hands grid when you select different tournaments in the upper grid of the report.

Please click the Select Stats button (book icon, upper right corner) to open the Stats Picker and go to the 'Available Statistics' category and find the 'Site' and 'Number' stats and add them back to the report, or you can just click the 'Default Stats' button in the Stats Picker to restore all of that report's stats to default. See the attached/linked image:

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    This is because you removed the 2 required stats for the 'Tournaments' report that it is based/built upon. Every report has 1 or more required stats and if they are removed it can cause a number of issues. In the case of the 'Tournaments' report those are the 'Site' and 'Number' stats so we know which site each tournament is from and the tournament ID number for each stat so it knows what hands to put in the bottom hands grid when you select different tournaments in the upper grid of the report.

Please click the Select Stats button (book icon, upper right corner) to open the Stats Picker and go to the 'Available Statistics' category and find the 'Site' and 'Number' stats and add them back to the report, or you can just click the 'Default Stats' button in the Stats Picker to restore all of that report's stats to default. See the attached/linked image:

Those stats are there but they are not bold like the others.
    Screenshot 2021-07-03 174532.png

Quote Originally Posted by kiksav33 View Post
    Those stats are there but they are not bold like the others.
    Screenshot 2021-07-03 174532.png
    That means they are hidden/unchecked. You can right-click one of the header columns and toggle them back on, or just click the 'Default Stats' button in the Stats Picker, to make them visible so the report can function properly.

hi

thanks for your help. I was struggling to figure this one out.

I just want to confirm that still its not possible to track mtt results en acr and juicystakes (revolution/cake)? i would really appreciate your help.

HUD in both is working beautiully btw.

thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by DonChapulin View Post
    hi

thanks for your help. I was struggling to figure this one out.

I just want to confirm that still its not possible to track mtt results en acr
    While initial support was added for WPN tournament summaries unfortunately these files still do not contain complete tournament summary data so some results will still have to be manually edited. They can be edited via the Reports - Tournaments - Tournaments - right-click a tournament in the upper half the report grid - 'Edit' option.

Quote Originally Posted by DonChapulin View Post
    and juicystakes (revolution/cake)?
    Unfortunately that site/network does NOT write tournament summary files. Any tournament with more than 1 table (and some single table games) will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM3 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. Without this information it is impossible for HM3 to work out the correct results. The only sites that currently write these summary files that we support right now is Pokerstars, Full Tilt, Winamax, WPN, Pacific and Run It Once Poker. If your site does not write summaries, or you experience any discrepancies with the STT/SNG results, you will need to manually edit the results via the Reports - Tournament - Tournaments - right-click - edit - Tournament Editor.

WPN now writes tournament summaries. If there is an issue, we need the hand history and tournament summary files.

If the site files do not contain this information, we cannot import it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)