3.1.16.7108 (Beta Release - May 24, 2021)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Default 3.1.16.7108 (Beta Release - May 24, 2021)

Beta update to version 3.1.16.7101 is now available!

Latest beta build can be downloaded using beta autoupdate in HM3 (Settings > Prompt for beta update, then Help > Check for updates) or through this download link.

Full release notes available here.

Filters
    • Added a tool-tip messages for Custom Omaha Filter
    • Resolved an issue with OR filters being removed when editing filters

General
    • Renamed Add Tags... to Manage Tags....
    • Video Guides will now open directly on YouTube in default browser

Hand viewer
    • Added Run it three times support

Localization
    • Resolved an issue with auto detected pt-BR language not showing translated replayer
    • Updated translations for all languages

Reports
    • Attempted to resolve an issue where HM3 would freeze when opening reports with previous beta for some users
    • Hidden stats will now correctly show in stat picker when editing reports
    • Holdem Hole Cards view will now correctly show the legend on first run

Situational Views
    • Resolved an issue where 4bet hands facing an All-in would incorrectly be considered All-in in Tournament All-in view

Stats
    • PreflopActionFacingPlayer was incorrectly set to Folded to BB for some hands with posted dead blinds
    • Resolved an issue with 3bet Out of Position and other affected stats not working correctly in heads-up hands with switched button position
    • Resolved an issue with BB Defend vs Raiser and other affected stats
    • Resolved an issue with donk bet stats that incorrectly used some IP hands as opportunities

Beta update to version 3.1.16.7105 is now available!

Latest beta build can be downloaded using beta autoupdate in HM3 (Settings > Prompt for beta update, then Help > Check for updates) or through this download link.

Poker Sites
    • Winamax - Add detection for new hand history folder location (May 2021 update)
    • Winamax - Add short anonymous player names in HUD and Hand viewer
    • Winamax - Allow manually added folders to be used for auto import in addition to auto detected ones

Beta update to version 3.1.16.7108 is now available!

General
    • Resolved an issue where internal error report was shown on shutdown every time import error was detected
    • Disable Delete button in Manage tags window if no tag is selected

Filters
    • Prevent an error when editing date filter in filter editor

Don't know if its the correct thread but I don't want to open a new one.

Just a small issue - when I want to set the Graph Filter to Custom Date "After" the default year is 0001. So ofc it's pretty annoying to type the date by hand or click 2020 years through the calender. Maybe you can fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by kallesnow View Post
    Don't know if its the correct thread but I don't want to open a new one.

Just a small issue - when I want to set the Graph Filter to Custom Date "After" the default year is 0001. So ofc it's pretty annoying to type the date by hand or click 2020 years through the calender. Maybe you can fix that.
    Thanks, this is a good place, or you can use the "Send Feedback" from inside HM3.

We already got it sorted out, it will be included in the next auto update beta when available.

I just downloaded this update (24/05 Beta update to version 3.1.16.7108), I don't have access to my history anymore, only some tournaments from today, not all. I just imported all my history again but nothing has changed, could you help me please?

Quote Originally Posted by PaoDeDeus View Post
    I just downloaded this update (24/05 Beta update to version 3.1.16.7108), I don't have access to my history anymore, only some tournaments from today, not all. I just imported all my history again but nothing has changed, could you help me please?
    Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

When i start the soft i also have a message saying i'm on the trial version wether i'm not, is it possible to just uninstall the last update ? Everything was fine before i downloaded it.

Edit: I installed an oldest version, everything is back to normal
    Last edited by PaoDeDeus; 06-11-2021 at 11:00 AM.

Exclamation Message d'erreur mise à jour Holdem manager 3 code 2503

Impossible de mettre à jour avec la dernière version bêta du 24 mai. Voici le message d'erreur qui s'affiche:
    The installer has encoutered an unexpected error installing tis package.
    This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2503.
    Pourriez-vous m'aider? :embrouillé:

Quote Originally Posted by teyssouemeric View Post
    Impossible de mettre à jour avec la dernière version bêta du 24 mai. Voici le message d'erreur qui s'affiche:
    The installer has encoutered an unexpected error installing tis package.
    This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2503.
    Pourriez-vous m'aider? :embrouillé:
    Delete your copy of the file you downloaded and clear your web cache - https://www.pcmag.com/article/333441...on-any-browser

Try using a different browser and right-click 'save link as...' the file and download it to a new/different folder.

If you continue to have problems:

Please create a support ticket with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Please reproduce and screenshot the error and send us both your Windows Event Viewer application logs, and your \Desktop\HM3logs\ folder of files, as instructed below with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:

a) Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (right-click - Save All Events As...) and compress*/attach that file to this support ticket.
    - Here is a short video showing how to collect those event viewer logs.

b) Also send the following HM3Logs files manually:
    - Close HM3 and the Holdem Manager Server icon in the system tray.
    - If it is not running or fully launched please open your Windows Task Manager and right-click - End Task on 'Holdem Manager 3', 'HM3 HUD' and 'HoldemManager.Server' if you see them.
    - Click Start (Windows Icon) - Holdem Manager 3 - 'Copy HM3 Log Files to Desktop'
    - Then zip* and attach all (Ctrl+A - Right-Click - Send to - Compressed (zipped) folder) files in that folder to a support ticket here with a detailed, step by step, description of what you did before the error.
    - Here is a short video showing how to collect those HM3logs.
    - If you receive an error that the logs could not be copied to the desktop you can send them manually as instructed at the end of this FAQ.

Note: When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like wetransfer and copy/paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.