3.1.16.7108 (Beta Release - May 24, 2021) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default unstable version

Hey, Im having lots of issues using hm3 now.

I play on winamax, so Im using the 7108. But its not working on winamax for me. Thats one thing.

Also the software crashes. Im killing the process and reopening several time per day. Sometimes it doesnt load the hands when I open it and doesnt work therefore to import live hands and show the hud.

Sometimes I go to the tournament tab and no hand are showed when I click in a tournament.

I cant point a single problem but the overall usage is very poor for me. It does work sometimes but cant trust it.

I tried creating a new database and load all the hands there, it took one night but it didnt get any better.

I tried coming back to last stable version but its not funcioning as well.

It may be something here on my end, but Ive been dealing with this software for a long time and usually theres a way to make it work properly

Quote Originally Posted by PaoDeDeus View Post
    When i start the soft i also have a message saying i'm on the trial version wether i'm not, is it possible to just uninstall the last update ? Everything was fine before i downloaded it.

Edit: I installed an oldest version, everything is back to normal
    That is most likely because your Support & Maintenance (S/M) plan expired.

Quote Originally Posted by joaomathias View Post
    Hey, Im having lots of issues using hm3 now.

I play on winamax, so Im using the 7108. But its not working on winamax for me. Thats one thing.
    Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.

Quote Originally Posted by joaomathias View Post
    Also the software crashes. Im killing the process and reopening several time per day. Sometimes it doesnt load the hands when I open it and doesnt work therefore to import live hands and show the hud.

Sometimes I go to the tournament tab and no hand are showed when I click in a tournament.
    Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.