HM3 don't import Winamax hands after Winamax update
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default HM3 don't import Winamax hands after Winamax update

After last winamax update (on 19th May) HM3 isn't importing hands from Winamax.

https://gyazo.com/2fd639ce84696fd9d6cc511d54436541

this "Hand History" is new on winamax, after the update. Could this be related?
    This winamax folder cannot be edited. I already added this folder to HM3 but no hands are being imported.
    Last edited by Newil; 05-19-2021 at 02:18 PM.

Exclamation Import issues

HI,

The same for me.

Hand history location folder has changed : Wina : tools/game and you see the new folder.
    However that doesn't work for now despite the new setting folder room in HM3.

Edit : after my session, hands are imported but still no HUD
    Last edited by Bleezer; 05-19-2021 at 05:50 PM. Reason: note after trying 2.5 houres

Another victim of this update.

No hands imported.

The HUD didn't even appeared on the tables.

(HM3 v.3.1.16.0)

I find the new pathway to the new folder location. Winamax has changed the history folder location.

I could manually import some files but auto-import isn't working. I obviously change the "site settings" showing HM3 where is the new folder location.

I don't understand why auto-import isn't working. HM3 can read the files and it knows where they are.

I really appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you very much.

Same here. Winamax hands are not imported after the winmax update yesterday and the HH folder path cannot be changed in the client.
    Ive tried both auto detect and manually choose the winamax folder location, but no success

As some of you have figured out, Winamax released an update and to our surprise they changed the location of several things such as hand histories. We are working to get a new version of HM3 out as fast as possible which will work with these changed locations.

In the mean time, you can manually change your hand history directory in HM3. In HM3 go to Tools - Site Settings. On the left-hand side select Winamax and on the right-hand side under "Auto Import Folder" remove the existing hand history directory and add the following (depending on which site and client you are on):

Windows - Winamax.FR
    C:\Users\[WINDOWS USER]\AppData\Roaming\wam.04351C371E530C3762CBA45FA283E D972DCDEFB6.1\Local Store\documents\accounts\[WINAMAX PLAYER NAME]\history

Windows - Winamx.ES
    C:\Users\[WINDOWS USER]\AppData\Roaming\wames.04351C371E530C3762CBA45FA28 3ED972DCDEFB6.1\Local Store\documents\accounts\[WINAMAX PLAYER NAME]\history

Windows New Beta Client
    C:\Users\[WINDOWS USER]\AppData\Roaming\winamax\documents\accounts\[WINAMAX PLAYER NAME]\history

*Note: If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory.

This will get hand histories importing once again and your HUD displaying on non Go Fast tables. Unfortunately, the HUD will not display on Go Fast tables until we are able to get a new version released which we are attempting to do as quickly as possible!
    Last edited by fozzy71; 05-20-2021 at 09:25 AM. Reason: hidden files instructions

+1
    HUD problem with last Wina update (21/05/19).
    HM3 error mention : unrecognized file format : .xml
    I asked for the wina support ; no response yet...

Quote Originally Posted by arukkk View Post
    +1
    HUD problem with last Wina update (21/05/19).
    HM3 error mention : unrecognized file format : .xml
    I asked for the wina support ; no response yet...
    You are most likely still having HM3 auto import from the old hand history path or did not configure the new path correctly. See the post directly above your post.

I did everything fozzy ssaid and still no hud

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post

In the mean time, you can manually change your hand history directory in HM3. In HM3 go to Tools - Site Settings. On the left-hand side select Winamax and on the right-hand side under "Auto Import Folder" remove the existing hand history directory and add the following (depending on which site and client you are on):

Windows - Winamax.FR
    C:\Users\[WINDOWS USER]\AppData\Roaming\wam.04351C371E530C3762CBA45FA283E D972DCDEFB6.1\Local Store\documents\accounts\[WINAMAX PLAYER NAME]\history

It doesn't work. HM3 doesn't auto import from that folder. But if i manually import the files from that folder it works.