HM3 don't import Winamax hands after Winamax update - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Hud not working still on reg speed tables.

Quote Originally Posted by fish2pute View Post
    Yes thank you so much ! It's great to know we have the only tracker that requires us to pay a yearly subscription for support and when something like this happens hem is the only tracker not working for over 24h now
    This. Why not even a discord channel?

Quote Originally Posted by guedesf View Post
    Hud not working still on reg speed tables.
    is it working on regular non-speed tables?

Not really no. I've tried everything they suggested but no look.

HM3 manages to find the folder but just doesn't auto import and for that reason HUD doesn't work right. Let's hope for a quick fix.

As I've replied to support a few minutes ago, I guess the key of this problem is that the "site settings" option is not working properly well, because even when I have correctly added the new Winamax hand history folder on the "site settings" there's no auto import folder configured for Winamax in my config file (as support could see).

This make sense. There is no problem with the folder or the hands, because we know that HM3 can manually import from that folder. So the problem has to be the auto import configuration.

It's only my guess but it could be useful to solve this.

Quote Originally Posted by Krovikhan View Post
    As I've replied to support a few minutes ago, I guess the key of this problem is that the "site settings" option is not working properly well, because even when I have correctly added the new Winamax hand history folder on the "site settings" there's no auto import folder configured for Winamax in my config file (as support could see).

This make sense. There is no problem with the folder or the hands, because we know that HM3 can manually import from that folder. So the problem has to be the auto import configuration.

It's only my guess but it could be useful to solve this.
    I deleted my previous post. The instructions I posted in post #6 will not work in HM3 yet as we have a bug in HM3 where manually added folders will not auto import, only auto detected folders will auto import. We just released beta 3.1.16.7101 yesterday for some other issues but unfortunately a fix for this Winamax Auto Import bug was not included in that beta release.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. You will receive a prompt to update HM3 any time there is an update available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' and [x] 'Prompt for beta updates' options. You can check for new updates via the HM3 - Help - 'Check for updates...' option. You can also check for updates and release notes in our HM3 Releases forum or in our Release Notes FAQ.

Our QA/Testing Manager just did some more testing and it appears that the Winamax Beta client hasn't been updated yet to use the new path so please try installing the Winamax Beta client from their site and see if that works for you like it does for him.

I also just got word that we should have a new public beta available soon.

Default A solution

I have a temporary solution to make it work.

You need to create a symbolic link from the new directory to the old one.

1. Rename the old history folder (with win explorer)

C:\Users\_USERWINDOWS_\Documents\Winamax Poker\accounts\_USERWINAMAX_\history --> to history2

2. Run CMD with admin

FOR .ES user->

mklink /D “C:\Users\_USERWINDOWS_\Documents\Winamax Poker\accounts\_USEWINAMAX_\history“ “C:\Users\_USERWINDOWS_\AppData\Roaming\wames.0435 1C371E530C3762CBA45FA283ED972DCDEFB6.1\Local Store\documents\accounts\_USERWINAMAX_\history”

3. Set old folder in HM3

Set the winamax history

C:\Users\_USERWINDOWS_\Documents\Winamax Poker\accounts\_USERWINAMAX_\history

4. Reset HM3 and enjoy

Default A solution

I have a temporary solution to make it work.

You need to create a symbolic link from the new directory to the old one.

1. Rename the old history folder (with win explorer)

C:\Users\_USERWINDOWS_\Documents\Winamax Poker\accounts\_USERWINAMAX_\history --> to history2

2. Run CMD with admin

FOR .ES users->

mklink /D “C:\Users\_USERWINDOWS_\Documents\Winamax Poker\accounts\_USEWINAMAX_\history“ “C:\Users\_USERWINDOWS_\AppData\Roaming\wames.0435 1C371E530C3762CBA45FA283ED972DCDEFB6.1\Local Store\documents\accounts\_USERWINAMAX_\history”

FOR .FR users->

mklink /D “C:\Users\_USERWINDOWS_\Documents\Winamax Poker\accounts\_USEWINAMAX_\history“ “C:\Users\_USERWINDOWS_\AppData\Roaming\wam.04351C 371E530C3762CBA45FA283E D972DCDEFB6.1\Local Store\documents\accounts\_USERWINAMAX_\history”

3. Set old folder in HM3

Set the winamax history

C:\Users\_USERWINDOWS_\Documents\Winamax Poker\accounts\_USERWINAMAX_\history

4. Reset HM3 and enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Our QA/Testing Manager just did some more testing and it appears that the Winamax Beta client hasn't been updated yet to use the new path so please try installing the Winamax Beta client from their site and see if that works for you like it does for him.

I also just got word that we should have a new public beta available soon.
    I can't find a beta client on their site. Can you point us in the right direction?
    Last edited by Rtoss; 05-21-2021 at 02:28 PM.