HM3 don't import Winamax hands after Winamax update - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    You are most likely still having HM3 auto import from the old hand history path or did not configure the new path correctly. See the post directly above your post.
    I have the same problem. I did everything you suggest in manual and no solution. I can see my Hands in my HM3 histori but no hud on the tables... Help, please

Quote Originally Posted by pocket_pear View Post
    I did everything fozzy ssaid and still no hud
    Quote Originally Posted by adjarone@hotmail.com View Post
    I have the same problem. I did everything you suggest in manual and no solution. I can see my Hands in my HM3 histori but no hud on the tables... Help, please
    Did you see this part of the post?

This will get hand histories importing once again and your HUD displaying on non Go Fast tables. Unfortunately, the HUD will not display on Go Fast tables until we are able to get a new version released which we are attempting to do as quickly as possible!
    If you are playing regular non Go Fast Tables and still do not see a HUD:

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.

Quote Originally Posted by Newil View Post
    It doesn't work. HM3 doesn't auto import from that folder. But if i manually import the files from that folder it works.
    - Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Please start HM3 from the Start Menu using the 'Holdem Manager 3 with Logging' option - [x] 'Import' - OK and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).
    - Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top), or choose 'Yes' if prompted to submit an error report, and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem. You can then add any screenshots or other files by opening the support ticket on our site. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page - https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/
    - If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...les-to-support

Already did that on a ticket i opened yesterday.

Another victim here. No hand importing, no hud in any kind of tables. Fast, non-fast, plo, nl. Please help.

Does someone here really have a HUD working in non-fast tables as support claims?

Angry

Same here...
    No HUD at all...

Default HUD still not working on Winamax

Hi
    I followed the steps to change the folder path. HM3 has been auto importing again the hands (in live play for example) during one hour or so.
    And now it's not importing anymore.
    And the HUD never worked

HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Hello all,

We are working on adding support for the updated client and new hand history path. It will be included in the next beta release.

We are also looking into a possible issue with manually added Winamax folders not being recognized correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by random View Post
    Hello all,

We are working on adding support for the updated client and new hand history path. It will be included in the next beta release.

We are also looking into a possible issue with manually added Winamax folders not being recognized correctly.
    Thank you

Yes thank you so much ! It's great to know we have the only tracker that requires us to pay a yearly subscription for support and when something like this happens hem is the only tracker not working for over 24h now