Notes not created and showing in HUD on Stars

Default Notes not created and showing in HUD on Stars

Good evening,

To my knowledge, i came across this issue just in the past days.

When i play 6max on Stars, there are no notes created from hands i played. And no notes show up in the hud, and the abreviation is not turned orange. Even though the settings are correct.

I am using the latest/last HM2 and notecaddy is up to date.

Maybe it is a restriction from Stars i am not aware of, but then i noticed in HM2 itself, the note is also not created.
    Only when i close HM2 and start it up are the notes created, but still the abreviation is not orange in the Replayer.

During play, for some older notes the abreviation is orange, for the newer ones not.
    I have reset the notes a couple of times, but no result.

Any idea what is causing this, and any ideas for solving it?

Quote Originally Posted by SchinkenToni View Post
    Good evening,

To my knowledge, i came across this issue just in the past days.

When i play 6max on Stars, there are no notes created from hands i played. And no notes show up in the hud, and the abreviation is not turned orange. Even though the settings are correct.

I am using the latest/last HM2 and notecaddy is up to date.

Maybe it is a restriction from Stars i am not aware of, but then i noticed in HM2 itself, the note is also not created.
    Only when i close HM2 and start it up are the notes created, but still the abreviation is not orange in the Replayer.

During play, for some older notes the abreviation is orange, for the newer ones not.
    I have reset the notes a couple of times, but no result.

Any idea what is causing this, and any ideas for solving it?
    Hi SchinkenToni,

Which version of NoteCaddy are you using (you said 'up to date' but that could mean many different versions with how the updating of the HM2 NC works between the beta versions).

You may want to try this:
    1. Close HM2 and reset your NC back to default settings by going to: C:\Users\[WindowsUsername]\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager ---- delete/move all .xml files except for 'ColorDefinitions.xml'
    2. Reinstall HM2 from here: https://www.holdemmanager.com/store/...ds-manuals.php
    3. Let HM2 start up and go into NoteCaddy but choose NO when asked to update it.
    4. Adjust your settings to your preferences in NoteCaddy → File → Settings, and then reset and reprocess your notes.

Thank you for your help NotecaddyEdge.

I forgot to mention, my HM was updated with notecaddy version 2.9.96.0.

I tried your suggestios, but then with a lower version of Notecady, 2.6.90 it does not recognise the notes definitions i created. Even thought these creations are at least a couple of years old.

Is the feature of abreviations not turning orange maybe corrupted in the notecaddy version 2.9.96.0?