Report Tournament Results Graph Not Working

Exclamation Report Tournament Results Graph Not Working

Hey,

Is the Tournament Results Graph not working for anyone else for this year in specific? I can still see last year and before, but as I select "this year" it is bugged and does not show real results.

any help is appreciated

What do you get in other reports?

Make sure you have the right player name selected.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I get the actual results. And I do have the right player selected. So, I am guessing I might have something corrupted in the files of this year, but the HUD and other database analysis return accurate results. Just this specific report.

Please try to create a new small/test database: File - New Database then manually import some hands via File - Import Folder - from C:\HM2Archive and/or C:\HM3Archive.

If you continue to have the same problems in the new database:

Close HM3, exit the server icon from the Windows System Tray and rename your C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Reports and ..\3.0\Config\Column Settings\ folders to a different name. If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory.

When you restart HM3 this will recreate your new \Reports folder with all fresh and default files to see if it is related. Please let us know if this does/doesn't solve your problems. If it doesn't solve the problems you can close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the System Tray HM3 Server icon then delete the new default \Reports folder that was created, and rename the original \Reports folder back to the proper/original folder name to use your original settings and configs.

If you continue to have problems with the new default \Reports files: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like wetransfer and copy/paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.

Creating a new database seems so have solved it. The graph for this year is now working and showing accurate results. What was the issue?

Can I import the old hm2 files to this database as well and delete the other?

Thank you for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by MrPenguin View Post
    Creating a new database seems so have solved it. The graph for this year is now working and showing accurate results. What was the issue?
    The database had likely become corrupted somehow. This is why regular backups are a good idea. If your database becomes corrupt, or you have hardware problems, you can restore a backup and only have to import the most recent hands (that were played after the backup was created) and edit any tournament results played after the backup was created if necessary. I recommend keeping at least the most recent 2 or 3 backups in case the most recent one does not restore properly you can try the previous backup. You can make a backup of the active database at any time by using the Tools - 'Backup Database...' menu.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPenguin View Post
    Can I import the old hm2 files to this database as well and delete the other?

Thank you for the help!
    You can import the original HM2 hand history files using the HM3 - File - Import Folder... option and select the C:\HM2Archive or you can import the entire database (and player/hand notes, etc) using the HM3 - File - Import HM2 Database... option.

Thank you very much for the detailed and quick help!