HM3 HUD not working after update

Default HM3 HUD not working after update

Hi,

So Pokerstars.ES (not .EU) released an update today and after it the HUD isn't working (doesn't matter zoom or regular tables).

Would really appreciate it if you could fix this ASAP, since obviously can't play there at all now.

Regards,

Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

Am I the only one having these problems after pokerstars.es update? No other people complaining the HUD isn't working for them?

Quote Originally Posted by YCLN View Post
    Am I the only one having these problems after pokerstars.es update? No other people complaining the HUD isn't working for them?
    I don't recall seeing any other reports of this yesterday. If you, or any other customers, are having HUD problems at that site we need you to reproduce/screenshot the problem then send us your logs, screenshots, and hand history files from the logged session for us to review as instructed above.

Also make sure you have the latest beta version of HM3 installed.

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link.
    - Restart HM3 and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

If you continue to have problems: Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    I don't recall seeing any other reports of this yesterday. If you, or any other customers, are having HUD problems at that site we need you to reproduce/screenshot the problem then send us your logs, screenshots, and hand history files from the logged session for us to review as instructed above.

Also make sure you have the latest beta version of HM3 installed.

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link.
    - Restart HM3 and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

If you continue to have problems: Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.
    Hmmm, contacted pokerstars.es support and they said more people were complaining that after they updated their software,HM3 stoped working too. So shouldn't be just a problem with my device.

Quote Originally Posted by YCLN View Post
    Hmmm, contacted pokerstars.es support and they said more people were complaining that after they updated their software,HM3 stoped working too. So shouldn't be just a problem with my device.
    If we don't get the information, we cannot see what changed and why it won't work. So we need these files and screenshots.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    If we don't get the information, we cannot see what changed and why it won't work. So we need these files and screenshots.
    So pokerstars app after update was buggy also, and PS support recommended to do a clean reinstall. Was only able to keep notes on players, because configuration settings were messing the app again if i was trying to restore them by copying the back up file to the folder. But the main thing that the HUD started working again after full reinstall of the PS app. Tried zoom tables and the HUD worked (haven't tried regular tables, but should be working aswell).

So pokerstars software after update was buggy also and their support told me to do a clean reinstall of it. After i did that HUD started working again (atleast it worked in zoom and didn't test regular tables).

Thanks for letting us know that reinstalling the PokerStars software got HM3 to start working properly again.