View a specific tournament

Default View a specific tournament

I have a problem when going to the general report of all my tournaments. When I select one in the grid above it does not filter the hands for that tournament, but I always see all the tournaments. This does not happen to me if for example I see the report for buying. That's when I select a buying if I filter my hands underneath. That could be happening?

I attach a screenshot. Regardless of whether I select a tournament with only 20 hands, all hands from all tournaments appear

or is this not possible?
    I await your comments.
    Thank you very much, regards.

ProblemaHM3.png

This is because you removed the 2 required stats for the 'Tournaments' report that it is based/built upon. Every report has 1 or more required stats and if they are removed it can cause a number of issues. In the case of the 'Tournaments' report those are the 'Site' and 'Number' stats so we know which site each tournament is from and the tournament ID number for each stat so it knows what hands to put in the bottom hands grid when you select different tournaments in the upper grid of the report.

Please click the Select Stats button (book icon, upper right corner) to open the Stats Picker and go to the 'Available Statistics' category and find the 'Site' and 'Number' stats and add them back to the report, or you can just click the 'Default Stats' button in the Stats Picker to restore all of that report's stats to default. See the attached/linked image:

This was just my problem. Just restore default as you suggest and now it works perfectly. Thank you very much for the prompt reply
    Greetings!

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know what solved your problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.