Some players hud not showing

Default Some players hud not showing

I was playing with HM2 on zoom plo games pokerstars but only stakes 5plo and 50plo worked others no hud. I switched to HM3 but the same problem is there somehow but now 5 plo still works and other stakes only some huds are showing up... I tried to delete HM2 and sql database but its not working. Its an imported hud from hm2 but I tried the others. Also imported some hands but I just want to nuke everything now if it helps. Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by mortensen99; 05-07-2021 at 09:10 AM.

Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...3&channel=beta

Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I tried to follow your steps and sent something but I might just reformat would that help? You need to make a video of what you are asking because that was confusing af do you have a video?
    Last edited by mortensen99; 05-05-2021 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mortensen99 View Post
    I tried to follow your steps and sent something but I might just reformat would that help? You need to make a video of what you are asking because that was confusing af do you have a video?
    A reformat is not necessary. All you have to do is take a screenshot of the table like you did for this forum thread, click the send feedback in HM3 to send us your logs/configs, then open the My Tickets page on our support site and attach the screenshot you took before sending the logs, and hand history files from the session, and send us a new reply in that ticket to let us know you are sending the other files we requested.

Regarding HM2 on the Zoom tables:

As previously communicated in emails, alerts, and forum posts, there will be no future updates or support for HM2. PokerStars subsequently released an update that involved renaming and removing antes from Zoom tables for NL5-NL25 tables. This has resulted in the HUD not displaying on those tables for HM2 users.

There is a manual fix that should get the HUD working with HM2 on those tables:

Please close HM2, download this ZIP,
    https://www.holdemmanager.com/Downlo...ZoomTables.zip
    and unzip (replace existing) it to this folder
    C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Roaming\Holdem Manager\config\
    (instead of {Username} type Windows user name)

Ok thanks works now I did the reformat but probably could have just reinstalled pokerstars they were saying in the email but I think the old trial from a year ago maybe was causing issues somehow.
    I just have one more question so I don't have to make a new thread is 'fold to sb steal' the same stat as #bb fold vs sb steal'?

Quote Originally Posted by mortensen99 View Post
    Ok thanks works now I did the reformat but probably could have just reinstalled pokerstars they were saying in the email but I think the old trial from a year ago maybe was causing issues somehow.
    I just have one more question so I don't have to make a new thread is 'fold to sb steal' the same stat as #bb fold vs sb steal'?
    Yes. A steal is raise first in, so this is the same situations.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)