Dynamic RNG

Thread: Dynamic RNG

Default Dynamic RNG

Is there a way to make the RNG number chance after every action instead of every hand?
    If no, are you planning to make such change?

Thanks,
    A

This is not going to be possible. The only thing that could work is to add the stat multiple times, but we never tested this.

***Update***

I did some testing. You can add it to a new popup and assign that popup to the stat. Add as many as you want and choose a different position in the Item Properties position section for each one.

Now, click on the RNG stat and it will show your alternate #'s.

This should work in the HUD, but could clutter the HUD with 4+ random stats.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Thanks for your help.
    Although I have to say, there is literally a 24$/year software out there that provides a dynamic rng at the table exactly as I described it, so it's definitely possible and perhaps not hard at all. Just saying.
    Last edited by LutherBlissett00; 04-01-2021 at 08:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LutherBlissett00 View Post
    Thanks for your help.
    Although I have to say, there is literally a 24$/year software out there that provides a dynamic rng at the table exactly as I described it, so it's definitely possible and perhaps not hard at all. Just saying.
    HM3 (and HM2) do not have any live tracking features. HM2 had them originally but we disabled the 'Live Tracking' feature required to power them many years ago as it was only working on Stars at the time and they no longer allow such a feature. We do have a feature request to add a 'Live Tracking' feature to HM3 to power a positional HUD. If that is eventually developed it could also allow for live pot odds, a 'line taken HUD stat', a dynamic RNG, etc to be developed after that. There is no estimate for if/when this live tracking engine might be coded to power these types of features.